Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who made their living off the back of being a "cleaning sensation" it is pretty embarrassing that the extent of her clean is just spritzing scent over it. What an opportunity to film a really thorough deep clean and she's wasted it. Those sofas look so grubby. I wouldn't want her cast offs even if it did come with free rent.
Ah yes, buttttttt it was never about the cleaning it was about being a cashed up instahun. 💷💷💷

Reactions: 16
First time Hinch post! Hi everyone

I used to really like Hinch when she started. She was relatable, humble and had a little innocence about her as she came across being quite 'simple'.

I will admit, I would purchase some of the products she used as I found them pretty good.

I unfollowrd her when she started doing house reno. It was boring. She wanted to be like all the other big accounts and show off her money by saying look at all these things im doing.

She flaunts everything she has now in a way to come across as innocent and still the normal down to earth Sophie she once was.

Instagram only shows you a small snippet of someone's life through the staged videos and photos, manipulated in a way to make you think they have the perfect life.

I feel sad for her. To have all these fake friends, fake followers, fake life and fake success. I think she lonely and desperate to be liked.
She shows so many signs of a horrible upbringing/unhappy childhood through her interactions with her boys and her controlling behaviour and instant obsessions with anything new and 'exciting'.

Hinch, if you're reading here please make sure you have the right people around you. Good people who genuinely care for you and your mental health. Heck, even get yourself a good therapist to keep you level, curb your anxiety and ensure you have the right headspace to be a great mum.

In years to come your beautiful boys won't remember (or even care) about your followers or your sponsorships or your money. They will remember if you were present with them. Really present. Interacting and really listening and engaging with them without having a phone shoved in their face

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Ladies, can we please stop refering to her niece as Cling on? It's easy to see Abi is one of the best things in Ron's life. He's lucky to have her, especially with a mother like that... so it isn't fair to use names like that.

That's all. Have a nice day! Perfect weekend weather for a wedding/house move, isn't it 🤭
Sophie is the real cling on anyway, can't go anywhere without clinging to ma or Jim or stacey. Abbi is ronnies rock, she is the best and truest supporter little Ronnie has in that family

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm 15 pages behind so sorry if repeating. But Stacey's wedding is definitely tomorrow. I feel all the mention of moving and packing have got the sheep that's left excited and they're checking her Instagram more than ever to see if any progress. She knows alot will be online looking at Stacey's so she wants to also gain from the engagement. But in reality she's already in and she's saving these prerecords just for Stacey's special time. What a witch

Reactions: 35
Nah, look up Penelope Ryan on Insta and she says right there on one of the posts of SS that she's coloured it with Wella (shhhh don't tell L'Oréal now 😂)

I don't think Hinch will change her colour, I think she was doing it for attention as her tend bff has dyed hers.
For the least relevant 'celeb' ever (which is why twitter, YouTube and tiktok ignore her) she wants to stay relevant and yet fabulously fails every time 😂
Stacey said she was going for her childhood natural hair which is brown. Throw people and hinch off. All of a sudden hinch gets her hair done and is then talking of going brunette. Whatever Stacey says and does she wants and does the same. She really is obsessed . It's quite worrying really she has money a new house can't she just concentrate on her boys for once

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh good God

Edit to add...defo not preggers then, just to prove to us tattlers so we won't get a reveal at the tend besties wedding
I’m still not ruling it out. That photo could have been taken 6 months ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was probably my mate fanny and her dopey husband.Will insist on drawing attention to themselves on the motor bike and side car with a dodgy exhaust.
Fanny in her baby pink leathers and poor old Johnny wedged in like that.
She had no security issues,she was safer in that little cul de sac than she is now.
She should have been grateful for the distraction from her dull life.

Reactions: 12
Nah, look up Penelope Ryan on Insta and she says right there on one of the posts of SS that she's coloured it with Wella (shhhh don't tell L'Oréal now 😂)

I don't think Hinch will change her colour, I think she was doing it for attention as her tend bff has dyed hers.
For the least relevant 'celeb' ever (which is why twitter, YouTube and tiktok ignore her) she wants to stay relevant and yet fabulously fails every time 😂
The blatant lies though! I’m glad the hairdresser credited herself and exposed the lies!! Hunch has taught her well!

Reactions: 13
I don't think the Ron and Lon will be there. Which is a shame cos SS will definitely have some little set up for kids, she's good like that. But Soph will not take them boys to enjoy a lovey day once the ceremony is over with because kids and quiet ceremonies don't mix well, fiddle could easily drop the boys off for a few hours to mingle with other kids, especially since Ron and Rex are apparently bestiebubs.
She'll say Lennie is too young and Ronnie doesn't like busy loud places but seems to do fine in packed soft plays 💩
She's made all goodie bags with a sign take for your little pickles. With slime, bubbles, colouring stuff and food .probably got childcare on tap to keep all the kids occupied. But Sophie doesn't do any parenting without her mum so I can't see them going. Shame really would be good for them to mix

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just took a couple of screen shots of her grid. One from around August 2019 and the most recent ones.
Tell me grey is over without telling me grey is over 😂

7442492D-BED0-4B31-99B0-D7E9F9AB719A.jpeg
C8C0EC8C-4156-48F4-9B61-584E0BDB42BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sophie is the real cling on anyway, can't go anywhere without clinging to ma or Jim or stacey. Abbi is ronnies rock, she is the best and truest supporter little Ronnie has in that family
I agree. For some.reason I felt really sad watching her story with Abby and Ron playing together, Abby is superb at helping him with his language and he really responds to her, she knows exactly how to help him best. While his mother, the one who should be helping him and playing with him, is reduced to lurking around in doorways, videoing and making weird noises. She needs to put the bleeping phone down and start learning how to play with her son, let him guide the play instead of dictating insta worthy play trays which he is far too old for. She is the loser you can never ever get those early years back and she's wasted most of them by being fixated on whether something makes a good insta pic. Very very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Guysssssssh, I had an epiphany last night! I’ve realised who’s moving into Greyskull. It’s all be planned for a long time 🤔

It’s the three tutting ladies on Sopha’s magical tend bus journey to the funfair in Burnham 🚌

This is them, bless’their’arrrrts 🤭
8F028035-DBB9-4F97-98B8-3AB45338EE9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.