Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony of that stuff she has been sent, forever using a filter is Sopha 😂
I’d never reported to the asa before but I did report the last eye bleeping filtered one she did where her nostrils disappeared, I forget what it was for now, where she slapped her face at the end, dove skincare maybe? I followed the helpful link someone posted on here lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh goodness guys....I've become a VIP member,little old me! I'm so excited I'm away to wank my taps and eat cruncky snacks!
Congrats!!! 🐔🍿🥤

You could really push the boat out and draw a heart on your hob using Cif......Oooooh and empty the crumbs from your toaster straight onto your worktop rather than into the bin (which would make much more sense) just so you get to vacuum them up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth, im starting to think no-one will be living in greyskull after the move.
Who would be so utterly desperate for a house that they would have to wait almost a year for her to shift her arse out, and agree to hinch popping round everyday and cleaning the sink?
I'm going for a bingo that it stays empty and a shrine to her, being used as a stage when she's fucked up yet again and needs to appear relatable.
Mind you with the way things are going with her amd Jamie I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up living there when they decide to split up.
All of this. I’ve said for ages it’s a set not a home. I think you are correct, it’ll be empty and a show room but she’d never tell us that. Imagine telling the peasants that you have TWO houses lol. This story is fabricated for several reasons. Number one would be she can’t part with Greyskull because she can’t possibly let anyone else have it. It’s probably a wise move to keep the properly for when things go tits up. She wouldn’t look relatable saying we’re buying a second house, would probably invalidate insurance if she let on it was vacant at times, she now looks like the kind, generous, gifting person she is by “ letting “ family stay for free ( bless her ‘ eart ) and she has a set for the cleaning clips.
It’ll be so obvious if nothing changes/ the new family have no possessions of their own and it’s just portrayed as it always has.

Reactions: 16
What’s with all these sexual references, it’s toe curling 🥴 at this rate their gaff won’t be given to family it will be flogged as a swingers retreat the way she keeps talking 🤮🤮🤮
Swingers retreat 😂 Run by Fiddle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone remember the long list of things she said she couldn’t wait to do with the kids once lockdown ended…..

Yeah what happened to that?
Not done a single one of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
guys I’m dim - what does faf stand for? Filtered and fake is fitting for Sopha but doubt vom Hardy would say that about his payslip
Well back in the day it meant fit as duck 🤣 but NOBODY USES THAT ANYMORE, I can't get over the fact that he wrote that like he was 14 or something 😅 maybe he was talking about Roy though 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
guys I’m dim - what does faf stand for? Filtered and fake is fitting for Sopha but doubt vom Hardy would say that about his payslip
I'm glad you asked as I didn't know either 🤣 was about to ask my 16 year old daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.