Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant no offence when I said hinch clearly had PND when R was born and that's why she had no bond - obviously you can have a bond with your child if you suffer, but a high percentage of mothers struggle with the bond side of things and in hinches case i fully believe her blatant PND is the reason she resents that little boy and the older he's getting the more she's struggling to bond with him. She was horrific with him as a baby.
Maybe her mother poking her beak in all the time didn’t/hasn’t helped either 🤔

Reactions: 24
Meant no offence when I said hinch clearly had PND when R was born and that's why she had no bond - obviously you can have a bond with your child if you suffer, but a high percentage of mothers struggle with the bond side of things and in hinches case i fully believe her blatant PND is the reason she resents that little boy and the older he's getting the more she's struggling to bond with him. She was horrific with him as a baby.
Oh god no I know you didn’t mean any offence!
That’s the beautiful thing with you my lovely, you say it as it is so there’s never any doubt 😂

I just get a bit emotive (defensive 🤦🏼‍♀️) over it as a wider topic and hate to think that people might read and worry that they can’t bond with their baby.
I should have made it clear that my comment was more general. That’s why I didn’t reply to anyone, and did a new post x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but as much as SS is a dick as well, Hinch will never never compare. SS always has one up on Hinch. I don't know what it is, SS has more likability when it comes to promoting something or working alongside another brand.
SS is 100% more likeable ❤ She works , she moved in and renovated PC abit at a time , she is maternal & I personally think she’s a great Mum . Her clothing range with primark for Kiddo’s are affordable she is unfiltered . Down to earth a bit ditzy but she is good at what she does on IG . SH doesn’t even come close to SS & never will

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Maybe her mother poking her beak in all the time didn’t/hasn’t helped either 🤔
I would like to know the reasoning behind their strange relationship. Is it fiddle demanding to be so heavily involved or is it Sophie literally refusing to loosen the grips a bit? I think it's all Soph.......

Reactions: 24
I do think she got pregnant quickly as it was what she thought she was supposed to do / it would be good content / Jamie is older and wanted a son / Fiddle wanted a baby in the family but actually Soph herself wasn’t at all ready and ended up massively shell shocked by it all.

I really, truly hope she is able to access therapy. Good, proper trauma therapy, with someone who can get through the ‘Mrs Hinch’ persona and to the true Sophie, but I don’t think Fiddle will ever let that happen because she knows that it would end up unravelling a load of childhood trauma and wounds that Soph doesn’t even realise are there yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh she acted like the bright red was done at home by herself when she slipped up she had a professional stylist in to do it.
They all talk utter bollocks. I do like a very select few of influencers who I really do enjoy their content but even they lie about stuff. I couldn't be an influencer, I'm too honest. I'd be sacked after a day.
Hinch will be brunette soon and she'll do a cringey salon montage to prove a point. Trolls and all that 😉
Nah, look up Penelope Ryan on Insta and she says right there on one of the posts of SS that she's coloured it with Wella (shhhh don't tell L'Oréal now 😂)

I don't think Hinch will change her colour, I think she was doing it for attention as her tend bff has dyed hers.
For the least relevant 'celeb' ever (which is why twitter, YouTube and tiktok ignore her) she wants to stay relevant and yet fabulously fails every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I've just rewatched the cringe jetwash story on full volume and I swear when she said "why did you have to turn it off at that point", Jamie said "you turn me off" 🤣 does anyone else hear that or am I going mad 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I would like to know the reasoning behind their strange relationship. Is it fiddle demanding to be so heavily involved or is it Sophie literally refusing to loosen the grips a bit? I think it's all Soph.......
My bet is fiddle has made herself indispensable to Sophie through her whole life, and Soph now believes that she can’t cope without her.

I see the same with my mum and my brother. He’s older than me, has 2 kids, and honestly he’s on the phone to my mum all the bloody time about the slightest little thing, he cannot function without her. He also has ADHD…

Reactions: 22
Omg I've just rewatched the cringe jetwash story on full volume and I swear when she said "why did you have to turn it off at that point", Jamie said "you turn me off" 🤣 does anyone else hear that or am I going mad 🤪
He actually does!! 🤣🤣

Now we know why the couples cards exist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Put a screenshot up, I can't find itttt
I saw the article, it does say July 24th when 'Joe let it slip', but I think a lot of hens have said that was last year?

Edit to add, if Joe did let it slip last year that would have made it a Saturday and another Tattler said it is a Jewish wedding which needs to be a Sunday so that doesn't make sense...

Reactions: 11
I’m a silent stalker on tattle 😅
But I 100% reckon it’s not family going into their house, I think it’s Tracy her nail tech. Two kids, two dogs… just clicks too much for me!
She’s always specifically stated family in this regard - at the beginning when she revealed the Crem. (never thought she’d be able to do something like this for family, blah, blah) and again today. Unless she’s trolling the trolls, cheeky bugger 😂

She’s always specifically stated family in this regard - at the beginning when she revealed the Crem. (never thought she’d be able to do something like this for family, blah, blah) and again today. Unless she’s trolling the trolls, cheeky bugger 😂
I think she said ‘a’ special family

edit to add found it in the recap here

B64E1C8D-FD6F-420A-9786-531048C8AABC.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My bet is fiddle has made herself indispensable to Sophie through her whole life, and Soph now believes that she can’t cope without her.

I see the same with my mum and my brother. He’s older than me, has 2 kids, and honestly he’s on the phone to my mum all the bloody time about the slightest little thing, he cannot function without her. He also has ADHD…
Oh that's like my husbands brother. My brother has an awful relationship with his mum cos she's such a narc but he can see through it but his brother goddddd no. He refuses to see it.

Hinch needs to start being independent.

my bro in laws wife is like this Her mum is there 24/7 on call she doesn’t have any diagnosis she is just needy . We were to all go on holiday together ME , my hubby his bro my SIL & kiddos BUT when she said her Mum was going I said duck that her Mum is argumentative interfering & knows best . My hubby told his brother he has to stand up to the MIL the man works 70 hour week he gets in from work plays with kiddo’s baths them does bedtime stories. Daddy/family is Sunday he takes kids out & his MIL says he has a easy life & her daughter is like a single parent 🙈😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.