Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Winning thread suggestion by @amusedpineapple

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Another three days have passed, and the threads are still moving slower than Sopha when she has to move from the sofa.

Soph made herself look like a massive twit by crediting herself on a quote, clearly in retaliation to Eileen’s Q&A where she was asked if Mrs Hinch has apologised for the plagiarism. (That’ll be a no, if you weren’t sure.)

Mother’s Day came with a lovely post about Fiddle Fingers, featuring her fiddling fingers on Soph’s wedding day.
Soph and her grabby hand allowed Ronnie and Lonnie to help open her gift of shoes. Why not flowers or chocolates you may ask? So she could clearly show the size on the box, of course. It’s a 6 (in dog years) okay?

We were then treated to Grandma Fiddle in the garden with Ron, and a subtly veiled threat from Soph to the ‘very very special family’ poor poor fools who are moving into Greyskull not to touch Ron’s garden. The only time that she’s tended that veg patch was when she ‘tend tended it and produced one perfect tomato.

Jamie had an afternoon nap (poor exhausted hard working man) and Soph cleaned. Whatever floats your boat hunnay.

We’ve been allowed an update on the panelling (it’s everywhere) and the kitchen (it’s been ripped out).

In the latest from Hinch Zoo, Henry was fat shamed by Mummaz, the bleeping Fluffheads (credit @Wize Owl) terrified us with their pronking, and the ducks haven’t yet had the message from the hedgehog to stay away.

This afternoon Jamieshortforjames has confirmed that he is, like Soph, a massive twit as he defaced books in Tesco.
You aren’t famous, Jamie. Only as Janine.

This week’s trolling from Stace featured an aga called Audrey; a Mother’s Day cake bouquet that didn’t look like cauliflower, and Joe saying he’s never heard of Lingo.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
Love the title and the recap, clevvaaaah

I must have missed the fat-shaming of Audrey. I’ve been busy with my real, not tend job and skim read to catch up.

Reactions: 24
Quoting from last Fred.

I noticed that too.

ThErE's PlEnTy Of PeNs RoUnD hERe.... aye you already had one in your hand, you tit.
Aye and I wonder if he took that with him or did he crack open a packet of pens while he was there? More damage. Someone's ego is bigger than his dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jamie's defacing of that pile of shite (Soph's autobiography, just incase anyone thinks he has defaced an actual pile of shite 😂) looks like a five year old has written it. Get a job Jamie!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder if Jamie has now got a job, in Tescos!!! Imagine him shouting Oi Oi over the tannoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
*narrates in geordie big brother accent*

Thread 530 in the hinch house and sopha and inch are both still cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
If I ever found that book Inch has signed, I'd buy it purely so I can wipe my arse on "Mr Hinch".

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh my gosh I finally look up from my litres of coke and crunky snacks and see I’ve got my 1st thread title 🎉 I’m off to sainsburys to sign copies of Richard Osman’s latest best seller to celebrate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Jeez she was working fierce hard today. One whole story😱 will need to take tomoro off to recover bless her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jim bob’s ‘oi oi saveloy’ gloating reminds of the kid at school who talks shite about what their parents own.
‘It’s all a laaaafff’. He honestly makes my ovaries turn inside out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quote @Annimouse
"I secretly think about taking a sharpie to any Grinch cardboard displays in my local supermarkets."

Someone I know (well, actually me) might possibly have done exactly that in Asda in Slah with a black Sharpie and some stick-on googly eyes.
But it was a few years ago and there were no repercussions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Plonking myself down and reading through the thread I’ve missed due to crappy things happening in real life, knowing you guys will cheer me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not even the TV is safe from Hinch anymore. Just saw an advert for fabreeze and there, right at the end is a cartoon (tend photo, not real) of her shouting that fabreeze is "now available in my favourite scent, all the best". Can nothing be sacred these days.

Edit: the fabreeze was the disinfectant one for furniture, not the spray wipe one, you'd think if they're putting a TV ad out, she'd advertise it on her insta but no mentions of it so far.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.