Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she did, her kids are still filthy, run rings around her and the eldest looks like she never showers half the time - But Stacey isn't the most hygienic person and she admits that so I think her parenting is just very different. I don't agree with alot of her parenting though, but obviously we'll never know about the PND but you'd think being a loose woman would be a big advantage in being able to talk about her troubles and I don't think she'd hold back cos she's been fairly open around her past .....I like Joe tho, I always have.
To stay on topic though, hinch i believe had PND quite badly with Ronnie and that's why to this day she has no bond with him and why she was so desperate to have a bond with lennie hence the blatant favoritism
Oh are they 😬
Suppose hinch could have, though she never struck me as the most maternal it was like she was out of her depth, you can see the difference 2nd time round.

Reactions: 10
SS hair is absolutely gorgeous, such a beautiful natural colour. And Hinch has been hinting to Mario on comments that she wants to go her natural brunette colour... Cringey montage 2.0 and brunette colour incomingggggggg, she's obsessed with her so she'll defo copy

So SS has dyed her hair, not to be like her childhood hair colour but for an AD,😳🙄🙄
Literally the first thing I thought of too. Beautiful colour though but defo all for an AD and not the whole I wanna be more like meeeeeee
Influencers are cunts aren't they

• Heart
Reactions: 40
1: Her febreeze spray was 25p in Wilko this week
2: WTF is that haircut Jamie? Let Sopha lose with the bowl and scissors?😱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
SS hair is absolutely gorgeous, such a beautiful natural colour. And Hinch has been hinting to Mario on comments that she wants to go her natural brunette colour... Cringey montage 2.0 and brunette colour incomingggggggg, she's obsessed with her so she'll defo copy

Literally the first thing I thought of too. Beautiful colour though but defo all for an AD and not the whole I wanna be more like meeeeeee
Agreed the colour looks fab, but all sneaky

Reactions: 23
Oh are they 😬
Suppose hinch could have, though she never struck me as the most maternal it was like she was out of her depth, you can see the difference 2nd time round.
Rose is her favourite just like Lennie is hinches - many of us have said she only had kids because she thought that's what she's meant to do as a wife and because Jamie wanted kids. And oh ofcourse content for her Instagram. Sophie doesn't suit children. She doesn't suit being a mother and she clearly doesn't find it natural or easy - some people just aren't built for motherhood I guess. She suits her dog but even then he's severely neglected in terms of health.

Reactions: 36
I’m not speculating on whether anyone did or didn’t have PND, but you absolutely can bond with your baby despite crippling perinatal mental illness.

I wasn’t aware of Hinch when Ron was a baby, but I did follow Stacey and there was a lot I saw in her that made me want to give her a massive hug and make sure she was getting the support she - in my unprofessional opinion - deserved ❤

(both are idiots for cashing in on their kids and nothing changes that)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
😂😂😂
They are awkward as duck together so i can't imagine them in the bedroom, their sex life will be boring.. She can't go on top cos the length of her neck will cause her head to go through the ceiling
Pmsl. A friend of mine has a very over weight husband and they can only do it with her on top. She gets so bored she watches a box set. Bet inch is a two pump and done lad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
😂😂😂
They are awkward as duck together so i can't imagine them in the bedroom, their sex life will be boring.. She can't go on top cos the length of her neck will cause her head to go through the ceiling
I always imagine them two doing it Handmaid's Tale style where Nick and Eden do it with a sheet between them with a hole in it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Pmsl. A friend of mine has a very over weight husband and they can only do it with her on top. She gets so bored she watches a box set. Bet inch is a two pump and done lad.
SHE WATCHES A BOX SETTTTTT 💀
Jamie probs thinks of fiddle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Relatives are able to rent off relatives and claim housing benefits.
The fact she has said living rent-free is to possibly give her room to throw them out if need be.
Quicker than if they were bona fide paying tenants.
Renting it out if she has a mortgage can be a sticking point also.

She's maybe also doing this for tax purposes as it's a 2nd property.

Her accountant would have advised her though. Maybe someone with more knowledge can correct me.

On topic. She doesn't do things out of the kindness of her heart.
She's a conwoman.
Not in all cases, but yes.

Reactions: 8
The colour is fine, but it's clearly professionally done.
What I hate is people like her pretending that's they've done it all with a packet dye on their own and that it's easy.
Shes admitted getting help for the strip, but anyone who's spoken to a professional hairdresser knows they use L'Oréal in most salons and that it's most hairdressers go to dye, so she had help all the way through.
Shes been outted by her hairdresser before when she's had her hair done after saying she's done it at home alone

Meanwhile you've got Hinch who walks around looking like she's done it herself, or not at all and being honest tagging a salon, which doesn't exactly go in the salon favour with how tit her hair looks.

You really couldn’t make this tit up with how pathetic they are

Reactions: 42
I’m not speculating on whether anyone did or didn’t have PND, but you absolutely can bond with your baby despite crippling perinatal mental illness.

I wasn’t aware of Hinch when Ron was a baby, but I did follow Stacey and there was a lot I saw in her that made me want to give her a massive hug and make sure she was getting the support she - in my unprofessional opinion - deserved ❤

(both are idiots for cashing in on their kids and nothing changes that)
Meant no offence when I said hinch clearly had PND when R was born and that's why she had no bond - obviously you can have a bond with your child if you suffer, but a high percentage of mothers struggle with the bond side of things and in hinches case i fully believe her blatant PND is the reason she resents that little boy and the older he's getting the more she's struggling to bond with him. She was horrific with him as a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure I’d want the kind of arrangement where you can move into a house but you can’t bring any of your own furniture or appliances, more than likely won’t be able to decorate, the owner will be coming round at random times to film Insta content so you’ll have to keep the place spotless (and a shrine to her ego)…that and the fact that place is probably absolutely bogging :sick: (Edit - but it has the shiniest sink for miles!)

Wonder if Hinch will be leaving all her HinchxTesco tat behind?!

Reactions: 21
The colour is fine, but it's clearly professionally done.
What I hate is people like her pretending that's they've done it all with a packet dye on their own and that it's easy.
Shes admitted getting help for the strip, but anyone who's spoken to a professional hairdresser knows they use L'Oréal in most salons and that it's most hairdressers go to dye, so she had help all the way through.
Shes been outted by her hairdresser before when she's had her hair done after saying she's done it at home alone

Meanwhile you've got Hinch who walks around looking like she's done it herself, or not at all and being honest tagging a salon, which doesn't exactly go in the salon favour with how tit her hair looks.

You really couldn’t make this tit up with how pathetic they are
Oh she acted like the bright red was done at home by herself when she slipped up she had a professional stylist in to do it.
They all talk utter bollocks. I do like a very select few of influencers who I really do enjoy their content but even they lie about stuff. I couldn't be an influencer, I'm too honest. I'd be sacked after a day.
Hinch will be brunette soon and she'll do a cringey salon montage to prove a point. Trolls and all that 😉

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.