Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread title suggestion!

No time for shags, it’s all about the brags. All money no style, still a liar and vile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Those kids won’t be allowed anywhere near that room. They have a playroom coming with a 2500 inch TV on the wall to keep them quiet. God forbid they actually get to use any of the rooms in this house - they might make a mess! 😖
They might tit on the floor and smear it up the walls while the dogs eating a dirty kebab from the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You tattle fam really are the best. I'm sitting here after an exhausting day with a glass of wine enjoying all the comments 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers you nusty trollsss

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Didn't they just get the outside of the house done? How is it so filthy already? Make it make sense!

Plus that sofa looks horrible and lumpy AF. Does she not know how messy kids are? That beige lounge will be ruined - unless it's going to be a no kids zone?
She doesn’t know how messy kids are because she never looks after them😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Couldn't even get the sofas cleaned for the new tenants??

Just a quick hoover and a spray of frebreeze that lasts 30 seconds!

Embarrassing

This also has @Andioooop name all over it
For someone who made their living off the back of being a "cleaning sensation" it is pretty embarrassing that the extent of her clean is just spritzing scent over it. What an opportunity to film a really thorough deep clean and she's wasted it. Those sofas look so grubby. I wouldn't want her cast offs even if it did come with free rent.

• Sick
I've just seen her latest story where she has alleged someone asked her about her new couches. All I have to say is what a bleeping boring, bland room. Devoid of any flair or personality, not unlike its owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m having a long soak after a long stressful day & I am enjoying the catch up on here 😂❤
Sophie you are proper sex starved & a fishwife your innuendos are pure cringe ( you might be worth a few Bob thanks to all the mugs who went out and bought the Tat you promote) but your dog rough even yr hubby is embarrassed by your constant mention of sex .
Your proper into special occasion sex ( Jamie’s birthday & the wedding anniversary) 🙈🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Things I've taken from today's stories
1 She's a patronising cow
2 Of course jet washing is better than sex for them, look at who they have to do it with
3 She's desperate
4 I would have to be desperate to live rent free in her house with her appliances and furniture
5 I definitely wouldn't want to sit on the dog jizz stained sofas
6 She's sooooooooo jealous of SS
7 She's a wanker
Also you guys are great, I've had a bit of a tit day, I saw her stories and rushed home to read all of your comments, took me a while to catch up but I've now got a smile on my face 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
On that Post on MHMMDI a few people are saying it’s lovely she’s gifted the house to someone else but her story actually says she’s “allowing” someone else to live there. Big difference and whoever it is will be obliged to let her in as and when she wants because she’s ‘letting’ them live there. Hinch doesn’t do anything for anyone unless it benefits her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't bare the thought of hinch and molly hanging out for the gram. They're both rank

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m having a long soak after a long stressful day & I am enjoying the catch up on here 😂❤
Sophie you are proper sex starved & a fishwife your innuendos are pure cringe ( you might be worth a few Bob thanks to all the mugs who went out and bought the Tat you promote) but your dog rough even yr hubby is embarrassed by your constant mention of sex .
Your proper into special occasion sex ( Jamie’s birthday & the wedding anniversary) 🙈🙈😂
Probably puts the wedding dress on for the occasion 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not that I think SS will be bothered in the slightest but what a cunty move doing all this at the same time as the wedding! Mind you it’ll show who’s more popular & it won’t be Saint Soph a of Maldon Village 😂😂

• Haha
Is that Molly the lazy Mae product gifted? It must be? Hinch sent her some stuff and now she’s sending her some products to try and sell to her followers. It’s a case of I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine..

Not that I think SS will be bothered in the slightest but what a cunty move doing all this at the same time as the wedding! Mind you it’ll show who’s more popular & it won’t be Saint Soph a of Maldon Village 😂😂
Yes Wedding V House move…….FIGH T

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope those comment on mhmmdi are from hinchers if so the tide is turning #mrshinchisover

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.