Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
contrary to what people believe people are like on tattle I really try and see the good in people no matter what, but there’s absolutely nothing good I can see in her, she needs to pull her head out of her arse pronto.

she really is absolutely awful, those quotes are so distasteful, she must think it’s OK because she’s finally gave credit to who said it.

I could cry with how angry I am

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I haven’t been on here in an age tbh she’s too boring but I can’t believe they haven’t moved in yet, if they had brought a few bits each time she was over there they wouldn’t have any packing to do 😉no doubt she has professional movers and organisers coming in to actually do it with signed non disclosure agreements.

Also were the original sofas gifted 3 years ago such bad quality that she couldn’t bring them to the new house, who is moving into the old house do they have any furniture of their own?

i think her fear is that once she moves there’s no contest - Reno finished, she doesn’t actually clean and suddenly the sheep will realise just how unrelateable she has become or at least the Disney image she portrays, plenty money, they don’t have to go out to work, babysitters on tap, perfect family, large home and a second property that we know of! Most people will never have all that after a lifetime of working their ass off! The tide also seems to be turning (not before time) for using kids as content wouldn’t be surprised if we will eventually have laws protecting the insta/SM kids, parents are literally selling their childhoods with no protection in place.

Reactions: 25
I'll tell you what she is petrified of....

Knowing she is moving to a huge house whilst her bank account has took a hammering ruining renovating faux farm, reading all the negative PR she is getting and wondering where any future income is going to come from when all these companies duck her off....!

Yeh, I'd be scared too Sopha, you'll be joining the majority of us wondering whether you can afford your bills each month.

I'm all here for it.....

(Although I suspect she will shut down all social media if this happens, so we can't see it happening)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Suppose little miss tit tits is having a day off today……..must be exhausting being that much of a bleep all the time.
put your feetz up darlin and enjoy a frozen weetabix 🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Day off laying on the sofa after throwing my kids through nannys door doing tend packing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Petrified about moving house? She is a grade A bleep, she is moving into a big house all done up so she hasn’t had to live in a building site she has had childcare on tap day in day out so could of packed her house up months ago with things she doesn’t use by starting with the kitchen because she never cooks anyway 😂 try living in a house for 20 yrs knowing soon that you are going to be made homeless & be put into temporary accommodation that’s my situation soon, that’s called being petrified of the future not even knowing if I’m going to have a roof over my head from one night to the next & with only a few personal belongings to my name. duck off Sopha & Jimbob you pair of twats.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Although Mrs Hinch is very out of touch just now and does appear to be bragging big style I genuinely don’t think she realises how insensitive she is being. She has made money and she is spending it, she’s also being gifted a lot which is mainly where the insensitivity comes in. What would be good is if she donated the items gifted or insisted on paying for them. I wouldn’t wish her to suffer poverty in order for her to see what some people have to deal with, that makes no sense. Surely it’s a positive thing her being able to create a brand and milk it for all its worth. We may not like the things she puts her name to (and as a pro cleaner myself I despair at the amount of product and cleaning methods she uses) but she’s not the first and won’t be the last ‘celeb’ to have few morals where branding is concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nahhhhhh petrified of moving into a huge house when there are literally families from Ukraine fleeing from war and people lost their homes to fires over the last week…. I never ever use this word but she is an absolute bleep!!

I knew she was a spoilt, self absorbed witch but this really has me fuming!! What a bleeping brat!!!

I take it she doesn’t read the news? People are struggling to pay energy bills and she’s petrified of moving into her new mansion!! I’m bleeping done!!!!

SURELY 99% of her followers will be like WTF??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She won’t mention the movers unless they’re attractive young men who let her film them whilst she points and cackles. Or unless the company does a freebie/pays for an ad.

Seems like she’s replacing all her furniture anyway so she won’t actually have much to actually move.

God I regret changing my profile picture, sick of the sight of this bug eyed bastard now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I thought these ‘tend celebrities were supposed to come across as relatable? Who actually manages this woman? Her biggest problem is making sure the glasses don’t break in the move to this big country home.. I couldn’t keep my face straight showing all this knowing what my ‘fans’ are genuinely going through

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Although Mrs Hinch is very out of touch just now and does appear to be bragging big style I genuinely don’t think she realises how insensitive she is being. She has made money and she is spending it, she’s also being gifted a lot which is mainly where the insensitivity comes in. What would be good is if she donated the items gifted or insisted on paying for them. I wouldn’t wish her to suffer poverty in order for her to see what some people have to deal with, that makes no sense. Surely it’s a positive thing her being able to create a brand and milk it for all its worth. We may not like the things she puts her name to (and as a pro cleaner myself I despair at the amount of product and cleaning methods she uses) but she’s not the first and won’t be the last ‘celeb’ to have few morals where branding is concerned.
Nah she's just an insensitive, spoiled, bratty, thinks she's better than everyone and anyone little bleep. She's not the first and she certainly won't be the last cuntfluencer, but she's definitely in my opinion, one of the if not THE worse one around.
She knows fine well what she's doing, she's enjoying the bragging because it makes her feel superior and Sophie needs to feel better than everyone in order to function.
The only thing that annoys me a little(but I do have sympathy) is when people start saying well I have no lec and I can't afford my rent and she's swanning off in her 2 houses like that's her fault that individual is suffering, when it's not. If it's affecting you, don't watch her. But other than that, nah she knows what she's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Only has time to pack when the boys are in bed?! For the last 7 months?! Lazy jobless cretins have all the time in the world and the boyscccch are always at Mad Ma’s 🙄 plus everything is new anyway so not much to pack is there. Her relatable act is insulting. twit.

oh and petrified and the stupid quote, duck offff
She's a village idiot. Why is she petrified of moving into her million pound mansion? Why can she only pack when the kids are in bed, she has free childcare on tap from her fiddling mother and the useless oaf. I've just moved house. I have 3 kids, a full time job and I'm doing a degree alongside. A bit of the packing was done when the kids were in bed but for most of it I actually involved them - I felt it was important for them to see that all of our belongings; toys etc. and regular stuff was all coming with us to the new house so it wasn't too unsettling for them ❤ Oh and I wouldn't dream of complaining about it. My job, my kids, my education, my house are all blessings I'm extremely grateful for.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We went to the royal welsh show the other day and there was a petting zoo stall, they had alpacas mini donkeys and goats, the goats loved the fuss, the donkeys stood there being stroked but the alpacas were standing off and flinching every time people were trying to stroke them, there was a grown woman very hinch esque trying to have a pic with them and the bloke was like they don't really like fuss, I said oh they're not really something you'd want as a pet the and the man said no they're not affectionate, the hinch girl gave up and moved onto the donkeys.The mini goats on the other hand I would have loved one!!the kids were fussing it like a dog🤣
Pygmy goats are delightful! My dad goat sits a herd for a friend and has the time of his life. Such sweet things and such characters!
(On topic. We saw some alpacas at a local petting farm. Huns were very keen to get near them ☠☠)

Also were the original sofas gifted 3 years ago such bad quality that she couldn’t bring them to the new house
Really variable quality from dfs and you have to be really careful with fabric choices. I bought dfs sofas about ten years ago because I couldn't afford anything else and the repayments were low. One looked grubby and tatty within a couple of years. The other is still going strong though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbf hers probably have permanent dog stains on them within a couple of weeks 🤮

Reactions: 15
I do understand where people are coming from. But the fact people are losing home in Ukraine and people can't afford lec, gas and rent has nothing to do with Hinch. She's not caused the cost of living to go to tit.
She was a braggy bleep wayyyy before everything going on happened. And she'll continue to be a braggy bleep.

Yeah she's insensitive and she should be more sensitive when bragging about all her new buys, I totally agree. The little 99p b&m bargain hauls are long gone. She's all about the 1k light fittings now, but that'll never change because she's renovating a home and she's a money grabbing witch,more brags are coming and they won't stop, just because x, y and z are struggling financially, fingers shouldn't be pointed at Hinch. If you find her constant bragging and flaunting of money difficult to watch then maybe don't watch for the sake of your self. Your mental health is more important than watching some grubby influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Pygmy goats are delightful! My dad goat sits a herd for a friend and has the time of his life. Such sweet things and such characters!
(On topic. We saw some alpacas at a local petting farm. Huns were very keen to get near them ☠☠)

Really variable quality from dfs and you have to be really careful with fabric choices. I bought dfs sofas about ten years ago because I couldn't afford anything else and the repayments were low. One looked grubby and tatty within a couple of years. The other is still going strong though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbf hers probably have permanent dog stains on them within a couple of weeks 🤮
I’ve got DFS sofas and they’re gross. I liked them when I first got them and I pay it monthly as I blew my savings … and They’re not great quality. The cushions are all sunken and I have to put throws on them before I sit down cos the material scratches my legs 🤢😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.