Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s finally started to pack and that’s the content she shared?! 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Paper plates, old socks and stickers that literally brag “bathroom #2”
Please just duck off you complete and utter nause.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Feeling absolutely infuriated tonight at her quotes and thinking she has it hard moving from one large and expensive home to an even larger house without even having to sell the first. We moved into our house with 3 suitcases and few pieces of furniture we were gifted that night off Facebook as an emergency. We didnt even hsve a mattress till 11pm that night, everything was last minute as we were living in hotels. We lost alot of furniture from our previous home as we couldn't afford a larger storage unit to store it all for months and had to prioritise our daughter's furniture, toys and clothes to take up the space. Hinch could never even comprehend what it is like starting from scratch, moving home with nothing but your suitcases, no internet but feeling lucky to even have a fridge and washing machine after months of living in a cramped hotel room with just a kettle. I really hope one day she falls on her arse and actually experiences the hardships many people go through and see her cry then

• Heart
Reactions: 46
No Hinch you absolute bleeping muppet, whatever is going on is NOT always OK.
She's so bleeping short sighted. I hate that grabby greedy sly bleep, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t been on this thread in for ever …… has she still not bloody moved !!!!!!

What is taking soooooooo long ??????
She’s been waiting for Trolloman’s wedding so she can attempt to steal some limelight. It’s also took this long to get all the freebies rolling in. Hope that helps x

Reactions: 29
Only has time to pack when the boys are in bed?! For the last 7 months?! Lazy jobless cretins have all the time in the world and the boyscccch are always at Mad Ma’s 🙄 plus everything is new anyway so not much to pack is there. Her relatable act is insulting. twit.

oh and petrified and the stupid quote, duck offff

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just saw this on one of the FB groups….Soph’s advertising skills must not be that good for her to do a whole song & dance about her #gifted #AD sofa’s and the sheep STILL don’t know where they’re from! 😂 or maybe it’s because the hunz are too thick who knows!? Also….Hunch 😏
C52F5428-6FD4-481B-9FC5-A5845563BECB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So whatever is going on in people's lives it all OK Sophie?
If someone is being abused, mentally and physically, it's OK? If someone has a loved one who is ill and dying, it's OK? If someone is thinking of harming themselves or thinking of suicide, it's OK? If someone has no money until payday and can't feed their kids, it's OK?
How crass and judgemental. And putting that whilst sat there like she hasn't a care in the world right now? Nah, this is just far beyond words at this point. She's made me angry today.

View attachment 1433082
Given she probably reads here and not the news let me tell you a few things that are going on that are not okay...

Ukraine... not okay
Wild fires in the UK... not okay
Inflation soaring... not okay
Dame Deborah's family saying goodbye to someone at the age of 40 leaving behind her children... not okay
My husbands crippling depression which means I have no choice but to be the sole breadwinner (he would love to work but can't at the moment)... not okay
[Enter your own difficult circumstances here hens]... not okay

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Wow, is she really trying to throw a pity party about moving from one house that's bigger than most people's houses, to another house that's bigger than most people's houses. Poor her 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They only really get to pack at night when the boys are in bed. WTF. Neither of them work they have constant help from family. Grow up you stupid cow. I can get being emotional over moving house. Wow I’m someone who cries when I change cars that’s why I keep them for 10 years+ I would be a wreck leaving my house. But for crying out loud you’ve already said you can go back to it all the time. I also get being slightly petrified im someone who gets scared of any sort of change. But that’s because if I make a mistake we could end up going under. What’s she got to be petrified about she’s moving into a big newly renovated to her taste home. With money to deal with anything that could go wrong. And please tell me she hasn’t emptied all them jars just so she can refil them to look pleasing to her. People are going hungry and I don’t for one second think she’s been using things up. Oh and the big move and ss wedding are certainly going to clash.
I packed my house at night. Took a few weeks and the day we moved the entire house was on the lounge - except for beds. We then moved the stuff ourselves with our mates. Took 2 months from sale to completion 🙄 how many months days will it take her to unpack 🤦🏼‍♀️

With her sun damaged face and Doris rollers in her hair she might do alright on Only Grans. Old Ernie down the trades and labour club might put down his domino's for five minutes to watch the mad old bint and her duster. Old people in residential homes have a better social life than these two.
This that’s to be a thread title somehow!! Only grans 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being such a narcissist you drag out your house move reveal to coincide with your supposed best friend's wedding?

That only fans joke is dead now. And it wasn't even funny in the first place

download.jpeg

Reactions: 30
Just saw this on one of the FB groups….Soph’s advertising skills must not be that good for her to do a whole song & dance about her #gifted #AD sofa’s and the sheep STILL don’t know where they’re from! 😂 or maybe it’s because the hunz are too thick who knows!? Also….Hunch 😏View attachment 1433578
Really great advert there HUNCH 🤣🤣 should show DFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.