Mrs Hinch #562 No bullies here. Forever and always a Ronnie rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a break from her nonsense after my ex and I split 3 weeks ago, only to catch up and she’s still acting as if leaving a house she’ll visit all the time and chose to move from is the end of the world. Jesus love I’ve just relocated back to Scotland with my 3 year old, quit my job, left our home and his nursery and starting again. Currently sleeping in one room at my parents. Cry me a river about how hard it is moving to magnolia mansion 🥱

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Stop upsetting everyone Soph you smug twit.
See that hard faced mother of yours?that's you in not so many years.
You become more like her every day.Wanting and striving and not knowing what to do with it when you get it.
Plotting,planning for what purpose?
You don't like what you've got,never will.Something is severely lacking in your life.
Like mama you'll always think yrself superior but won't quite follow through.Entitled,privileged,got lucky but always got your eye on something else and jealous of everyone and everything.
Why,cos you both lack empathy and a soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Is the multimillionaire with 2 houses who earns 24k a post and gets everything free expecting us to believe that she isn’t paying (getting for free) a removal company than will pack and move everything for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And its definetly going to be a bingo for ‘not being able to make it’ (“so devastated guyzz 😢😢”) to SS wedding because it’ll be the same day as the move

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“ whatever is going on is ok “

Yeah tell that to the thousands of people that lost EVERYTHING including their homes in fires yesterday 👍 as you usually say right where they need to be?

You’ve no idea soph imagine losing EVERYTHING I’m not talking all the gifted materialistic crap but memories, sentimental stuff and the safe space to call home!!!!!!!!!

Shes such a prick 😡
Why is she packing paper plates? Is that what they eat off my god if she does do the reveal even within a week of SS wedding she will confirm every single thing said about her on here is true she’s a calculated jealous money grabbing scam artist

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Even the 'farm life' doesn't seem to be bringing her joy if she is petrified at the thought 🤷‍♀️
She's not petrified in the slightest, she's creating a narrative of being 'scared' purely to dupe her Hinch army into holding her hand as she crosses the threshold into tend chav palace farm so she can gloss over how much money and freebies they're currently wallowing in. It's all quite sickening, but hey ho, she soooo deserves it :rolleyes: . I hope HMRC catches up with them for not declaring all the gifted tit correctly, Instagram dries up and they've overspent on chav farm, can't afford to stay there and whomever she passes the boring grey tomb of Hinch to refuses to give it back. Couldn't happen to a twattier couple of knobheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s using them as padding between China plates x
I honestly thought I was going mental!

I also just watch Jamie’s stories and it really bothers me when adults use their kids to try and follow their dreams and not their own! I hope Lennie hates football and wants to become a ballet dancer 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Absolutely no recognition from these insta trollops what actually going on around the world Around the area even . No my thoughts go out to these people let’s make a donation hey .noooo not a clue no idea what’s going on . All we get is freebies. Not a care in the world This is from my area yesterday Very local one of two places 20 minutes away I’m sure people can add to it from their area . . These insta Trollops live in their own little bubble .my heart goes out to these people that have lost their homes . The community spirit and The locals are worth more than these insta scum .
You are so right. Six homes completely burnt down in our Northern town yesterday and the fields near our house have been on fire most days. Yesterday 50 neighbours were out with buckets and hosepipes because the fire engines were busy and it was spreading to the closest homes. Community spirit is more valuable than the instagram celebs will ever know….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Why even bother competing with yr supposed bestie.
Even in the midst of her final wedding plans she admits the heat is too much and has an open house for her boys and their friends and then has to deal with the aftermath today.
Meanwhile you wrap a glass in an old sock🤦‍♀️That new hack🤡
As if you even possess an old sock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Cry me a river Soph, she's an absolute tescho bargg wet wipe. Try having a mother with terminal cancer who lives 150 miles from you, try bringing two kids up single handily whilst trying to make ends meet...you're so far removed from reality it actually hurts my anus right now (and that's coming from someone who shows her fanny for a fiver on OF 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow. A pity party and a pity quote. ‘Petrified’ of moving into a million pound house.
Oh Soph you don’t even know the MEANING of the word,let me give you some examples of being petrified.
Watching someone you love die young in awful pain
Being so sick you come close to death
Losing a child
They are only 3 of my experiences and I WAS petrified,people here have other experiences probably worse than mine and they were PETRIFIED.
You are pathetic and doing yourself no favours. Grow up it’s insulting and embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What a waste of money decorating the two boys bedrooms. They’ll have moved out to Uni by the time she bloody well moves in. Also ‘Loch’ is not pronounced like ‘lock’ with a hard ck at the end. Cringed every time she said it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I honestly thought I was going mental!

I also just watch Jamie’s stories and it really bothers me when adults use their kids to try and follow their dreams and not their own! I hope Lennie hates football and wants to become a ballet dancer 👍
And Fiddle has so used her daughter to fulfill her dreams imho.
Shame neither of them know what they really want.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Trying to be Miss Relatable again and pretending they are packing, but they are not. No way is she packing. She’s got a ton of new stuff for the new house for sure. As for labels for the boxes - what a joke! Just write on them with a pen! I reckon the boxes she showed us on that story was just full of all the free stuff she gets, but she’s labelling them as intended rooms to try and throw us off the scent 😂 They’ll end up in that Hinch HQ place which will be a warehouse full of chemicals and tat.

Why would you decant your dried food from your jars - we didn’t when we moved - just placed them in a box. Also, let’s not forget she is at the new house a LOT, so you’d take a few boxes over every time you visit.
She’s really taking the 🤬 now. Showing the boys at the end, using them again for sympathy and to dampen down any negativity she may get for the ads, the gifted carpets, sofas etc and the house move. I doubt she cares about the old house at all - she’s spent so much time at the other house now with the full renovation. She should never have had animals if she did not plan on living at that house initially. Mrs Hinch is toxic, she really is. I hope her alpacas have grass to graze on, her lawn looked terribly dry and dead the other day. She doesn’t deserve them, Henry or those two sweet boys of hers.

Reactions: 31
Yep.
She may have everything but that woman is FAR from happy. Hence why she has such an issue with buying things, it fills the hole.
She's a very unhappy woman
She wants everything Stacey has and more, but she’ll never have the true love and happiness Stacey has with her fella and her children.

I can’t wait to see how Sofa f**ks up the utility room

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know the house move is going to be soon but I wonder what rooms she’s going to be draaaaaaaaaaaging out until Christmas 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.