Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frozen Weetabix actually makes me want to vom in my own mouth because it would taste better 🤮 also has she not heard of solid fruits? Her reliance on baby fruit pouches for her CHILDREN is baffling 🤪

Reactions: 38
And she’s probs tryna troll us using wheat if you take into account this thread title. It’s so funny how sensitive she is and she probs lays awake at night planning how she can get back at us all and that’s the best she can do
She’s not that clever, don’t be daft 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No WAY are those god awful weetabix snacks for human consumption. Surely?!?!?!

ETA: from reading comments above I guess they are. I’m trying to diet a bit at the minute. I’m gonna go through the old threads and screenshot some of her concoctions to curb my appetite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How has she not realised that she had bled the bleeping fluff heads content drier than her tend fields- they are the dullest animals I’ve ever seen (although that could be due to their lifestyle and owner)
I honestly don’t get why she keeps showing the same bleeping pics over and over AND OVER again. They do nothing. Like Sopha. They’re boring as hell. Like Sopha. I’ve honestly had more interesting UTIS. bleeping give it up will you, you absolute pelican.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s so extra with her weird food remember when she used to mess about making disgusting things for Ronnie then his birthday board said his favourite food was birds eye frozen burgers 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Frozen "cheese" cakes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  1. even the thought of biting into one of these makes me gag
  2. it's not that difficult to make cheesecake - with real fruit in it too
  3. the boys are old enough to not need pureed pouches
  4. might just be me, but I don't think Ron & Len need the same portion size
  5. WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THE BOYS TO HELP?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Frozen Weetabix actually makes me want to vom in my own mouth because it would taste better 🤮 also has she not heard of solid fruits? Her reliance on baby fruit pouches for her CHILDREN is baffling 🤪
Especially at the price of them cheaper buying a bag of fruit

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but have you seen this poor girl I feel sorry for her she’s totally obsessed
FBEC75A2-E26E-4D06-BB80-FF9C68EC424F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just popped barefooted outside, it was a mistake.🥵🌡
I hope the WW are not standing on astroturf because that would be unbearable 😖

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.