Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for those alpacas. I got a feeling lazy sofa also regrets them. Her garden looks trashed. They can't even be bothered to care for Henry properly

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion (if your confused then my previous post shares how she’s apparently going to start only fans 😂)

Hinch wants to do only fans, but isn’t too sure as she doesn’t think it can feature any of her furry handsome mans

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So it’s basically another clear case of doing stuff for the ’gram with no regards for welfare or safety be it dogs, children or alpacas.

Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe this stupid woman randomly bought 3 Alpacas, believes she has enough ’land’ for them and that she lives on a ‘farm’ and everyone just goes along with it.
I still can't believe she bought 3 alpacas and put them in a garden of a house she's STILL not actually living at!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Imagine someone who suffers from really bad anxiety who is can’t show their arms/legs and is ‘afraid’ to meet new people but can talk about only fans and flop her fanny and tits out so she can pay for her husband to get a bigger knob (he couldn’t swap his massive nose with his small cock and saved on cash) and fork out for useless tat and to feed her fat dog. Good luck with only (tend) fans hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine that was your ‘job’
get up - do an insta post of a picture you probably took last week - add a stupid quote… job done, take the rest of the day off 😂
You would either need a brass neck or just be a completely lazy bastard.
Personally I think both

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought you were only supposed to spray the bellies and legs in the heat, not their necks and backs. I hope the expert Sopha remembers this.

Here’s an idea for you Soph -

D33E088D-3FFF-4997-9640-D38512D5335D.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Not alpaca but sheep person.
Grazing should be rotated and managed so that it doesn't end up like this.
Pastures for grazing should be large enough that there is always plenty of fresh for livestock to move to. They should be regularly moved to new enclosures/paddocks/fields to prevent over-grazing.

What's happened here is that their enclosure is too small to allow grass to recover once grazed. She moves them into the lawn area (basically the rest of the garden) but they also mow that. Its obvious it is mowed because there are no longer patches, which you'd expect if it was solely grazed. The mowing contributes to grass damage and less grazing for the alpacas which is why it is also very brown looking.

The risk now being that the grass has browned (not died yet! It will recover with some cooler, wetter weather) but with the alpacas still cooped in the enclosure, the heavy use of that area will kill off the grass in patches and ruin any grazing within that small area.

Sorry that was very long but she's so inexperienced and has completely mis-managed her grounds and her handling of those alpacas.

Edit to add: if she had given them a bigger paddock and fenced another two areas off to rotate then it wouldn't be half as bad. But the area is so small it would still be a stretch. Ideally livestock should be on fresh pasture through spring and summer and hay supplementing their grazing during the colder months.
Thank you for the info ☺ This woman is a liability. I wouldn’t even get a hamster without knowing all the in’s and out’s and I certainly wouldn’t get one if I couldn’t do right by it!

She’s a crap farmer.

Reactions: 21
Just catching up on this thread, so forgive me if I’m being dumb here but why have these posts not had more airtime like the more recent Elle Darby ones?
It would be great if the people doing all the posts on Twitter would share them. Was it not Twitter that did it to Elle Darby?

Edit, maybe they have already, I’ve not looked.

Reactions: 8
Imagine someone who suffers from really bad anxiety who is can’t show their arms/legs and is ‘afraid’ to meet new people but can talk about only fans and flop her fanny and tits out so she can pay for her husband to get a bigger knob (he couldn’t swap his massive nose with his small cock and saved on cash) and fork out for useless tat and to feed her fat dog. Good luck with only (tend) fans hun
Now there's a challenge for @andiooop 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be getting plenty tips here today how to properly look after her llamas guyyyssch ! Calling bingo on the 3 w’s with their feet in water soon 😂

Reactions: 14
Ona serious note… does she not need reporting to RSPCA or something alike? She hasn’t made provisions for her alpaca’s, they have 0 shade, 0 places to be in water and get cool, they have nothing to graze on!

Unless of course she only hires them for content when needed and they are looked after by the alpaca people 90% of the time.

Reactions: 23
Ona serious note… does she not need reporting to RSPCA or something alike? She hasn’t made provisions for her alpaca’s, they have 0 shade, 0 places to be in water and get cool, they have nothing to graze on!

Unless of course she only hires them for content when needed and they are looked after by the alpaca people 90% of the time.
I was thinking the same.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.