Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ona serious note… does she not need reporting to RSPCA or something alike? She hasn’t made provisions for her alpaca’s, they have 0 shade, 0 places to be in water and get cool, they have nothing to graze on!

Unless of course she only hires them for content when needed and they are looked after by the alpaca people 90% of the time.
RSPCA won’t do anything 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just catching up on this thread, so forgive me if I’m being dumb here but why have these posts not had more airtime like the more recent Elle Darby ones?
They were deleted a long time ago. I have no idea who the original credit goes to for bringing them to tattle.

Soph’s Twitter account has been gone a long time.

Reactions: 8
Ya’ll are all helping her with these threads giving her the heads up that she hasent mentioned the heat now she making tit snacks that are “perfect for the kiddies in this weather”

Reactions: 11
She basically relies on tattle for advice on her animals and children 🤣 but we are apparently Trolls. She'd have no clue or content without us

Reactions: 20
It would be great if the people doing all the posts on Twitter would share them. Was it not Twitter that did it to Elle Darby?

Edit, maybe they have already, I’ve not looked.
That’s what I thought! Elle Darby was cancelled and is really struggling to get back online by the looks of it. I’d say Hinch’s and Darby’s are very similar posts to be honest. Why does she get off the hook if others can’t?

Reactions: 14
I’m sure she makes outs the eldest child is mute because all he really says is “mama what the duck you feeding me now”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And on the next instalment of Delia Hinch “bakes” we have….. drumroll please……

Sawdust smoothies. Yum 😋

Didn‘t show the boys reactions though did you Hinchy? I wonder why? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How to become a chef..put yoghurt on top of wheetabix 😳 if she thinks that's being a chef what on earth does she actually cook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They were deleted a long time ago. I have no idea who the original credit goes to for bringing them to tattle.

Soph’s Twitter account has been gone a long time.
Maybe the screenshots should be shared. I don’t have twitter coz I’ve not got a clue how to use it, but surely if someone tagged all the national newspapers on the pics it would set the ball rolling 👀🤣

Reactions: 11
why on god's earth is she still feeding those boys with purified baby food????? Bloody give them a cornetto or a fab ice lolly for goodness sake - I'm sure that they'd enjoy them way more!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Quick write that recipe down!
Weetabix covered in yoghurt and frozen. 🙄
They for the animals or the kids?

I have a recipe for a cold summer snack guys it’s called an ice lolly you can buy them in Tesssshcooooooo and the kids love them!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And she’s probs tryna troll us using wheat if you take into account this thread title. It’s so funny how sensitive she is and she probs lays awake at night planning how she can get back at us all and that’s the best she can do

Reactions: 15
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but why has she unpinned the photo of her and James?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.