Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s any consolation, you lovely nusty hens; I reckon she’s pissed off even more people than normal today. I, for one, am a menopausal, COVID recovering nusty hen and I am too damn hot to deal with her tit today 🥵
*pours enormous, icy cold glass of rosé* 😅
Is it a giant paving slab of ice with some strawberries in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she will be getting another pergoooolaaaaa hunnays - can’t wait for the fake votes ‘should we go for the square ends or the triangle ends guuyyssschhh?? I just can’t decide if I’m honest’

duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably a bit Kate today but came here to say,
1:she’s obviously seen another influencer calling out a tattler yesterday and jumped on the bully bandwagon.
2: It was 37 degrees here today, so no way she did all that cleaning/wiping/hoovering.
3: Moving in on SS wedding weekend for sure.
4. She’s a braggy cow.

Reactions: 32
Stacey’s wedding is next weekend I think -
What we thinking for the upstaging ?
I reckon she will move the day after the wedding to direct attention back to her.
Or she will be sick and MIA ...then post that she's been so poorly and all her sheep were worried about her

Reactions: 19
Trolloman showing how to prepare for the heat and giving advice, from actual experts, on how to spot heatstroke in dogs.

Auld Bet Hinch showing off thousands of pounds worth of free top of the range carpets.

Can you not see where you’re going wrong Soph? 💁🏽‍♀️
I find SS pretty fake and think the whole grinning, happy Insta persona is just a character BUT at least she actually goes out and works. Her selling things to sheep isn't her (only) job. Hinch does nothing.

She said she wants to start an only fans with a duster that she can put up Jamies bum xx
I missed this. Omg. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 21
I missed this. Omg. 🤢🤢🤢
She didn't really say the bum bit 🤣
Olivia Attwood, she's another twit, has started a series called getting filthy rich (it's actually dead good) and the first ep was about only fans and she put up a question box and hinch replied saying I watched the first ep blablabla I'm tempted to open an only fans with a duster and olivia outted her -
I just reckon she'd like to shuv it up Jamies arse if I'm honest guysh xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Or she will be sick and MIA ...then post that she's been so poorly and all her sheep were worried about her
I cannot wait to see what she's gonna wear. For someone who's "soooo body shy" and she has NO style whatsoever, it'll be interesting cos I don't think SS wedding will suit one of hinches leopard dresses do you

Can you imagine them two doing only fans? Wouldn't work. No one is interested in a micro penis🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Olivia Attwood, she's another twit, has started a series called getting filthy rich (it's actually dead good) and the first ep was about only fans and she put up a question box and hinch replied saying I watched the first ep blablabla I'm tempted to open an only fans with a duster and olivia outted her -
I'm up for a charity Tattle calender?what would you use to cover your minky?
I'd play the double base,legs akimbo with a floppy hat to hide my face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.