Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still pages behind but for her to say welcome home to kermit she's already moved in and doing her montage for this weekend or just after the wedding to steal Stacey's limelight. So so predictable

Reactions: 19
I’m glad she got her carpets for free whilst little old me from a little old town is paying a little old £30 a month for the next 5 years to carpet my little old house for my little old family x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Was this another freebie? 🤔 I wouldn't buy anything called the Hinch 👍🏻 Mrs Hinch got in contact for a freebie. Normal people just buy their furniture without begging.

View attachment 1427599View attachment 1427600
To be honesssssscht I’d rather extract my own toofs than ever buy anything associated with Hinch. Bless’er’arrrrt getting in touch with that company for free vanity units for help creating her perfect vanity units 🙄

What an absolute twit she’s made of herself today...while the rest of us swelter in the heatwave we have Sopha, ex tend hairdresser extraordinaire “Just call me Mrs Hinch” Why, when her name is Mrs Hinchliffe.... Mrs Twatty-Braggy-Pants would be more appropriate 🤭

Oh yeah and yanno the excitement to pine her toilet definitely isn’t normal... it’s downright disturbing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've lived in Germany, they're very practical! Do you still have to park cars in the right direction and not hang out washing on a Sunday?
You're not meant to do anything on a Sunday (day of rest and all that), so no Aldi middle aisle bargains for me on a Sunday! I do my washing on a Sunday though 😅😅.

We do have hanging toilets, the only pedestal toilets (in people's houses at least) I've seen here are from the 1970s and had a (practical 😅) viewing platform - glad they got rid of that trend tbh! Not had one break on me yet, fingers crossed! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know, it wouldn’t surprise me if that house is a tax dodge of some sort for all her “work” and gifted tit but they never actually live in it. The house next door to us was gutted in April and they move in next week
I think you might be on to something here newbie!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One of our local nurseries got sent home today because they have plastic grass and it got too hot for the kids. I wonder what conshidderashuns Sopha has made for the Maldon Three.

Reactions: 18
One of our local nurseries got sent home today because they have plastic grass and it got too hot for the kids. I wonder what conshidderashuns Sopha has made for the Maldon Three.
was wondering this today whilst looking at my half dead but very real grass 😂😂 artificial grass seems like a good idea but I was wondering what happens when it gets too hot… like… could it melt?! So many questions!!! (Which I bet Sopha will answer in some pathetically veiled attempt on her stories whilst pretending she doesn’t read Tattle!)

Reactions: 12
I'm guessing she is visibly pregnant then.
No she's just a stuck up cow, if pregnancy was the issue she could have just stood behind one of the girls, she is 10ft tall so you'd still see her, or she could fold herself in half like usual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.