Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s any consolation, you lovely nusty hens; I reckon she’s pissed off even more people than normal today. I, for one, am a menopausal, COVID recovering nusty hen and I am too damn hot to deal with her tit today 🥵
*pours enormous, icy cold glass of rosé* 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If it’s any consolation, you lovely nusty hens; I reckon she’s pissed off even more people than normal today. I, for one, am a menopausal, COVID recovering nusty hen and I am too damn hot to deal with her tit today 🥵
I'm with you on all of these, but I'm gonna Hinch and brag that I've put some rose in the blender with frozen strawberries. Delightful. I'm cooling down in my own way, who needs Dyson anyway? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Paged behind but why is the trying to get engagement and sympathy over Ron being trolled. I have never seen Ron being trolled just her decorating style. Her lying about Ronnie's silent speech and so much more. I think Ronnie is lovely. He deserves so much better then every inch of his life sold and put online. Take your kids off your content 100% then you'd have nothing to moan about. Just use your own advertising skills to well your sheep your tat
This 100
The real Mrs Hinch 👏 👏
beat thread ever

Reactions: 6
I hear you @DoodlePoodle It's no fun 🤗
Too bloody hot and nobody has any tolerance for her. 🌡😖
Hope all you nusty hens are ok 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing screams 'I am a greedy bleep' more than a millionaire accepting free carpets when there are families around the country living on the bones of their arse, probably women with kids who have bought into her lies and paid for her stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Stacey’s wedding is next weekend I think -
What we thinking for the upstaging ?
I reckon she will move the day after the wedding to direct attention back to her.
I actually think the wedding is the main reason she’s in a huff. She was able to make an excuse for not going to the hen, but I don’t think she’s ready to be snubbed in front of everybody, when people see once and for all she’s not even in the bridal party. Bridesmaid/MOH type hierarchies matter deeply to people like her.

I think she also knows there’s not a chance in hell of her upstaging this one, I honestly don’t think she’s even going to try and pull anything out the bag. I know it will be very hard for our Soph to see her best friend live the happiest day of her life so I might even wind my neck in and be kind on the wedding weekend, just out of respect like 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Still can’t get over the fact we’ve only had a thumbs picture for her BFF love you to the moon and back hen do, literally no other picture. I find that so so weird. Even the baby shower had a few pics of her with the loose women. She literally must have walked in whilst they were walking out.

or she’s pregnant again and didn’t want any photos 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or a hello deal

Reactions: 11
Surely that isn't any good for Henry laying like that. My dog will lay on her back when she excited for a tummy rub, but soon rolls back over as to say its too uncomfortable for her.

Added a photo off how my dog lays 90% of the time.
We have a spaniel and he often sleeps on his back, our last one was the same. Maybe a spaniel thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Back at Grey skull? I am an animal lover and I appreciate that you need to squash in the ads whenever you can luv. But I really don't need to see Henner's dick just after my dinner Hunch.
Or at any time at all please 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think the wedding is the main reason she’s in a huff. She was able to make an excuse for not going to the hen, but I don’t think she’s ready to be snubbed in front of everybody, when people see once and for all she’s not even in the bridal party. Bridesmaid/MOH type hierarchies matter deeply to people like her.

I think she also knows there’s not a chance in hell of her upstaging this one, I honestly don’t think she’s even going to try and pull anything out the bag. I know it will be very hard for our Soph to see her best friend live the happiest day of her life so I might even wind my neck in and be kind on the wedding weekend, just out of respect like 🙏
I’m surprised Stacey hasn’t asked her to be Bridesmaid if they are besties wnd face time every night… oh wait. And I’m wlso surprised she hasn’t released a statement saying Stacey asked her to be bridesmaid but she turned her down cos she’s AnXiOUs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch take note...Ronni e won’t be into farms forever (if he ever was! )

View attachment 1427335
Can you imagine when Ronnie and Lennie are into things like Stranger Things or horror characters or something that doesn't fit her aesthetic!!!

Ffs ... "Just call me Mrs Hinch" 😆😂
"Carpet of Dreams" on house #2 "Fannks Carpetbrag"
She's been lying for many months with this house business along with many other things - nothing makes sense.
Stick your thumb where the sun don't shhhine schweet'arrrt!
View attachment 1427380
That toilet wouldn't last with my fat arse. Can just see it now snapping out the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.