Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs ... "Just call me Mrs Hinch" 😆😂
"Carpet of Dreams" on house #2 "Fannks Carpetbrag"
She's been lying for many months with this house business along with many other things - nothing makes sense.
Stick your thumb where the sun don't shhhine schweet'arrrt!
Screenshot_20220718-185852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I know we hate the word literally, but that literally isn't the definition of vibe, as not one person in this god forsaken country that is Satan's hole after a vindaloo is feeling like that fat duck of an excuse for a dog right now

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Early Thread suggestion ; woe is me, woe is me, look here’s more stuff I got for free !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
She’s going to have a cleaner for the new place there is no way this fake cleaner would keep on top of that much housework especially not one that likes to work on her sofa arse groove as much as she does.

Which makes all this fake pre recorded “cleaning” super weird I bet she’s an archive of random stuff to pull out when required!!

As for call me Mrs Hinch? Who? You remembered who that is then Soph? Didn’tshe drop the Mrs on her Tesco range to try and Ditch the name in the hope the family took off more as a name because Jamie tried so hard to be something a few months ago until he realised he’s actually a nobody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry nusty hens, could someone help me with the reporting bots? All I can see is the handful of people she follows, I reported about 5 on there (looks like she’s on to Carols now) but can’t seem to search a name?
Also been on to the ASA today, I’m on a roll 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely that isn't any good for Henry laying like that. My dog will lay on her back when she excited for a tummy rub, but soon rolls back over as to say its too uncomfortable for her.

Added a photo off how my dog lays 90% of the time.
I don’t want to defend her but our spaniels often lay like this but they aren’t fat fuckers I doubt Henry could actually get out of that position without help 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion -

If you don’t like it, don’t look at it Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Wasn’t that Dyson fan gifted? (If it was more than 12 months ago then she doesn’t need to declare it any longer 😡)

PS my idiot dogs lie on their backs all the time. The 10 year old black lab would have laid in the full sun all day if I’d let him. I properly yelled at him to come in this afternoon after he’d snuck outside again. Mad dogs… and all that 🥴

Reactions: 23
Sorry nusty hens, could someone help me with the reporting bots? All I can see is the handful of people she follows, I reported about 5 on there (looks like she’s on to Carols now) but can’t seem to search a name?
Also been on to the ASA today, I’m on a roll 😂
That’s weird I managed to search the other day. Try Linda, she had a few Lindas today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going to have a cleaner for the new place there is no way this fake cleaner would keep on top of that much housework especially not one that likes to work on her sofa arse groove as much as she does.

Which makes all this fake pre recorded “cleaning” super weird I bet she’s an archive of random stuff to pull out when required!!

As for call me Mrs Hinch? Who? You remembered who that is then Soph? Didn’tshe drop the Mrs on her Tesco range to try and Ditch the name in the hope the family took off more as a name because Jamie tried so hard to be something a few months ago until he realised he’s actually a nobody
Exactly Hinch clearly hasn't cut it🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stacey’s wedding is next weekend I think -
What we thinking for the upstaging ?
I reckon she will move the day after the wedding to direct attention back to her.

Reactions: 17
Dear Soph,
I'm about to move homes.Can you give me any tips?
Like,what should I display in the only drawer in my teeny weeny bathroom?
I've placed my spare loo rolls in my specially purchased spare loo roll storage which I saw you once advertise and I just lurve it.I've got niggly things like cotton buds to display,will they look ok in empty dog food cans-washed obvs 🤭and I'll be soaking the labels off when I have time.
My thoughts for my drawer are empty loo rolls and my less than friendly gerbil 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t that Dyson fan gifted? (If it was more than 12 months ago then she doesn’t need to declare it any longer 😡)

PS my idiot dogs lie on their backs all the time. The 10 year old black lab would have laid in the full sun all day if I’d let him. I properly yelled at him to come in this afternoon after he’d snuck outside again. Mad dogs… and all that 🥴
Me too with my black Lab and yes it was gifted well over 12 months🙂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.