Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, it wouldn’t surprise me if that house is a tax dodge of some sort for all her “work” and gifted tit but they never actually live in it. The house next door to us was gutted in April and they move in next week

Reactions: 22
I actually think the wedding is the main reason she’s in a huff. She was able to make an excuse for not going to the hen, but I don’t think she’s ready to be snubbed in front of everybody, when people see once and for all she’s not even in the bridal party. Bridesmaid/MOH type hierarchies matter deeply to people like her.

I think she also knows there’s not a chance in hell of her upstaging this one, I honestly don’t think she’s even going to try and pull anything out the bag. I know it will be very hard for our Soph to see her best friend live the happiest day of her life so I might even wind my neck in and be kind on the wedding weekend, just out of respect like 🙏
I’m calling poor SS is going to need to do a special story dedication to her in order to calm her down some late might visit to help settle her nerves or random made up story so she feels important 🙄

Don’t they supposedly FaceTime “every night”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ronnnnneys mural wall is the stuff of nightmares for a child. Imagine seeing all those animal faces staring at you in the middle of the night.
By The time he’s 7 and into Fortnite he will be wanting the whole thing painted over anyway

Reactions: 27
She didn't really say the bum bit 🤣
Olivia Attwood, she's another twit, has started a series called getting filthy rich (it's actually dead good) and the first ep was about only fans and she put up a question box and hinch replied saying I watched the first ep blablabla I'm tempted to open an only fans with a duster and olivia outted her -
I just reckon she'd like to shuv it up Jamies arse if I'm honest guysh xoxo
A nice hard bristled toiilet brush would be even better! 😖🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Was this another freebie? 🤔 I wouldn't buy anything called the Hinch 👍🏻 Mrs Hinch got in contact for a freebie. Normal people just buy their furniture without begging.

Screenshot_20220718-212151_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-212205_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
No wait.Did they say sit on basin?
My bestie couldn't explain to the the plumber what had happened the last time she tried that on with her partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit behind I know, but is it just me that thinks the transition from carpet to laminate (if that's what it is) in Rennie's room looks a bit shite?

Carpet was flat out refused by my German husband on grounds of it being harder to keep clean and not as hardwearing....far too practical these Germans 😅we have tiles all downstairs + in bathrooms upstairs (count myself very lucky to have two, our guest/teenager bathroom is probably the size of her pantry) and laminate upstairs...managed to sway him to a couple of rugs though 😂 her carpet in their bedroom looks shite if I'm honest.

And I did not need to see her dog's bits right after my dinner! 🤢🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion -

If you don’t like it, don’t look at it Sophie!

View attachment 1427404
Ooh I remember this! This is the true hinch! You can literally feel the hatred off her that there were people that could see what a huge bleeping grifter she was and they were a potential danger to her end game of earning money for doing absolutely 💫nothing💫 we may not have stopped it HUNNNAYY, but we certainly will be here to see your down fall and I cannot wait to see the day ronnie tells you to duck off for using him in a pawn in your aspiration to do duck all in life luv.
All the best x

Reactions: 19
I just had to Google sit on basins.Evidently they sit on pedestals to save space🙄 of course-silly me.
I had to read twice when it mentioned they are for the well hung.it actually said they are reliable if they are are hung well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm married to a practical Dutchman. 😆🥰
He says that toilets without a pedestal are hung on a steel frame behind a false wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've lived in Germany, they're very practical! Do you still have to park cars in the right direction and not hang out washing on a Sunday?
We don't live in Germany. You're allowed to hang out your washing on a Sunday. :) I notice where my MIL lives that most people keep their washing inside. My husband isn't like that though. You have to park in the same direction as traffic. We have the same rule about parking on a 2-way street where we live now.

Reactions: 10
I find SS pretty fake and think the whole grinning, happy Insta persona is just a character BUT at least she actually goes out and works. Her selling things to sheep isn't her (only) job. Hinch does nothing.

I missed this. Omg. 🤢🤢🤢
Ya know what I literally couldn’t care less if grown adults with capacity wanna be grifters on Instagram. It’s immoral and gross but whatever, other adults have the capacity to think hang on is this person my mate or do they just wanna make commission?

my issue is only with influencers who drag their poor kids into their world. There is no benefit for kids being involved. They can’t consent and their parents literally abuse that. I won’t change the word abuse because it is abuse. They abuse their kids lack of capacit so they can make more money and it’s sick. The sooner these bastards are stopped the better

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.