Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she gets paid to do advertise cleaning products oh and she’s been told by management that she’s losing sheep as her content is boring. They’ve obviously been reading on Twitter and MHMMDI
late to the party but what is MHMMDI

Reactions: 2
Just had a thought there, and it might be because I’m hormonal today but even the font she uses on her insta stories annoys me. It’s always the same template - big capital letters. Ignore me if I’m being irrational!

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she buy (get gifted ) carpets for her mums house, cos her mum really liked sopha carpets , had them done while her mum was on holiday, nice surprise for when she got home
It started here. Trying to find screenshot

Reactions: 8
Absolutely no one in their right mind would move their cotton buds into a new house before moving themselves in 😂 What planet does she think we’re on???

She needs to stop with such a fake charade then her actions wouldn’t be questioned so much would they. Her demise is coming - sit back, relax & enjoy the fall of this woman who can’t accept that her own actions (lying, capitalizing off her children etc) are the cause for questions.
Cotton buds before their actual clothes 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Relatable as ever, fat dog mendozer basking in front of a Dyson fan 🤦‍♀️ Bet her mums got the kids. Fat dog is definitely the favourite “child”

Reactions: 31
That’s it now isn’t it ?
This is Mrs Hinch now
Constant bragging allday
Shove your dyson air con up your skinny arse Hinch

Absloute bleep

Reactions: 30
I see mrs hinch is loving life showing off her free gifted carpets that probably cost thousands while families are struggling 👍 👍👍👍👍 good one 🙄 I hope people soon see what this b is all about!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Clean the bathroom sink, cry “bully”. Clean the kitchen sink, cry “bully”.
What a B O R E 🥱

Stacey’s imminent wedding, actual work on multiple TV shows and large swimming pool must be driving her mad.
How long until she gets a quote for a free swimming pool

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For anyone wondering about the amount of cotton budssssh they have in the bathroom, some in a little barrrrskit, more in the drawer with the loo rollssssh..... they’re for Jimbob to use to clean his teeny peeny, they’re the only thing small enough to get the job done. He has to shout HINCHED afterwards 🤭

I’ll see myself out....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Practising her lines for OnlyFans for when the tit truly hits the fan
Shame this couldn’t be the next thread title

For anyone wondering about the amount of cotton buds they have in the bathroom, some in a little basket, more in the drawer with the loo rolls..... they’re for Jimbob to use to clean his teeny peeny, they’re the only thing small enough to get the job done. He has to shout HINCHED afterwards 🤭

I’ll see myself out....
☠ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her stories today have pissed me right off, the usual predictable pish and not a mention of folk struggling in the heat there. I'm in Scotland so it's not as boiling as it is with her. She doesn't even try to be relatable in the sense of saying how the kids are struggling with the heat etc, i just watched Joe Swash show the bairns and say it and that's what folk can relate to. Nobody wants to see a braggy bastard day in day out who can't even find it within her narcissistic self to acknowledge real life struggles that folk are going through. Why oh why are people still worshipping her?!?! Also gave me the major ick when she used same mop after doing round the bloody toilet!!! Cleaning sensation my arse. She really takes the piss!
She literally takes the piss...from round the toilet up the walls! 😂

Thread suggestion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Paged behind but why is the trying to get engagement and sympathy over Ron being trolled. I have never seen Ron being trolled just her decorating style. Her lying about Ronnie's silent speech and so much more. I think Ronnie is lovely. He deserves so much better then every inch of his life sold and put online. Take your kids off your content 100% then you'd have nothing to moan about. Just use your own advertising skills to well your sheep your tat

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.