Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand you clean. House you are newly moving into but why is she cleaning as if she's lives there already

Reactions: 18
I know a lot of you don’t like SS but been on her page , No filters a happy smiling face giving good advice about the heat , then we have brag who hardly shows her face unless it’s filtered to high heaven giving No advice cleaning an already clean bathroom and a hoovered floor ,I just can’t see why people follow her , she is grumpy always moaning about something,the only part of her body we see is her thumb , I think hinchcliffe sheep are leaving her and going over to SS she has a whole different vibe happy colourful interesting life , give up Hinchcliffe your boring no spark just dull

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I understand you clean. House you are newly moving into but why is she cleaning as if she's lives there already
Cause she’s probably lived there months already 😂I mean who leaves cotton buds out on display in ajar and puts out towels and toilet roll when you don’t live there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“SeE nUsTy TrOlLs I dO cLeAn EvEn In ThIs HeAt”

Only you’re not actually cleaning are you? You’re chucking products on things that are already clean, as per your contractual obligations. Also, if you’re dusting your blinds Hinch, go from top to bottom. Starting at the bottom means you’re just shifting the dust around and the blinds will be dustier than when you started.

And who the duck does any housework in a farm house they haven’t yet moved into, when it’s hotter than the Sahara Desert today. Oh yes, a liar 🤥

There you go Hinch, a little bit of advice there. And I won’t even charge you for the privilege. Because I’m not a greedy grabbing freeloader like you. Hope the boyzzz haven’t tit on those nice new carpets yet xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone else clean their pissy floors with a mop, then use the same mop to do the walls afterwards? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.