Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You saying that about the hot tubs, reminds me of the whole camper van thing..like she was asking loads of questions and done a “mind-map” on owning one because it was a dream…never heard about it after they drove it to another accommodation at Christmas 😂its because nobody gave her one isn’t it😂. She’s so beggy, i can honestly apply this tactic she uses to so many things she has been on the beg for asked for advice about 😂😂xx
Exactly, these beggy influencers who want to be given something for nothing are quite disgusting. It’s all me, myself and I attitude. They take all the time but don’t give back. Makes me sick. When did Hinchy last donate to a food bank for example? When did she give away any of her books or merchandise to any of her loyal Hinchers? She does nothing yet happily takes free carpeting for her home, and free clothing for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do kind of love the fact that even though she’s a stuck up cow desperately trying to give off rich cuntry vibes, she’s pigeonholed herself in only working with low brow brands. Home bargains, b&m, Tesco, p&g, carpet right. Hardly the favourite haunts of the elite.

I reckon she finds her reputation as hun queen a bit embarrassing and that’s why she’s always subtly trying to prove a point that she’s not skint. I think she’s also embarrassed that she’s known as the “Instagram cleaner”, hence why all her cleaning content now is sort of strained and shoved into a boring montage with a bullshit remark like “I just love wiping stuff guys 🙊🙈 makes my day if I’m honest”. Then straight back to “right who’s got some free hot tubs advice on purchasing a hot tub?”
So true! She obviously wants to move up the retail ladder but she can't because the middle market aspirational won't touch her.

Celebrities, and I use the word very loosely in her case, usually peak and then their popularity wanes and that's when the likes of Jane Asher (no disrespect to Jane that range was great) team up with poundland etc. but where has Sophie got left to go down to? Is Netto still around?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This must be the biggest eye opener that the Be Kond brigade haven’t been out to her defence and they usually are laying in wait on Insta, unless it’s just on SS posts

I really feel sorry for the person that sold their house to her because she paid the most money wanted her to have their house because she’s loved it from being a little girl, because she has really f**ked that property up hasn’t she? So much potential and she well and truly wrecked the joint. Bradley looks like he’s done his designs on The Sims
Hahaha I’ve been playing The Sims today and had the exact same thought

Reactions: 3
Exactly, these beggy influencers who want to be given something for nothing are quite disgusting. It’s all me, myself and I attitude. They take all the time but don’t give back. Makes me sick. When did Hinchy last donate to a food bank for example? When did she give away any of her books or merchandise to any of her loyal Hinchers? She does nothing yet happily takes free carpeting for her home, and free clothing for her kids.
We will be treated to another food bank meltdown again soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true! She obviously wants to move up the retail ladder but she can't because the middle market aspirational won't touch her.

Celebrities, and I use the word very loosely in her case, usually peak and then their popularity wanes and that's when the likes of Jane Asher (no disrespect to Jane that range was great) team up with poundland etc. but where has Sophie got left to go down to? Is Netto still around?
The gutter🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.