Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now look you nusty lot, I'm all for taking the piss out of the Grinch, but I won't abide with lies. Jamesonslumbog short for Jim, has a job! He is in the garage with his resistance bands, wearing Lycra and cycling around tour de Maldon, and when he is not doing that he is mouth breathing while taking photos for his social media platform, which contains mostly images of Bet Lynch snogging a rather large lump of a beast while lounging on a sweating, heaving stained sofa, alright!

Undeclared ad?
Couldn't tell, as I don't watch her stories, I had to block her years ago, but I will go with yes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See the Hinch bleep has been busy with the posts of late, never have I ever taken kids trainers out of the box and displayed them on top of the box. I buy them when they need them, they are on their feet not on display and I chuck the boxes away. What an absolute show off she is. And poor Ron, lives in a grey soulless bedroom, not a shred of evidence that a child lives or plays in that room. Where is the lego all over the floor, where are the cars and toys, the books they've pulled out and left on the floor, the soft toys? I feel sad for him, that bedroom is like a prison cell.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The ASA have been on to Ashley James pretty quickly again after we tattlers have reported her for dodgy giveaways and undeclared affiliate links.

They must surely be collating their ammo for a much bigger case against Hinch?
Not sure what an Ashley James actually is, or why I would need one, but excellent work Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the duck would you spray that much polish on each surface?! Not sure about anyone else by I was taught to just spray a bit on the duster rather than the surface...my Dad said 🙊 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What was the point in showing off Ron’s trainers? She’s such a show off
Exactly! I put mine in the £20 Velcro Nike. They only scrape them along the floor anyway. They I hand them them down to younger sibling if still in good wear. Overpriced the Air Force 1’s for toddlers. Bragging cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When she switches the light off but there is no difference to the light in the room. That means you don’t need it on Soph! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
See the Hinch bleep has been busy with the posts of late, never have I ever taken kids trainers out of the box and displayed them on top of the box. I buy them when they need them, they are on their feet not on display and I chuck the boxes away. What an absolute show off she is. And poor Ron, lives in a grey soulless bedroom, not a shred of evidence that a child lives or plays in that room. Where is the lego all over the floor, where are the cars and toys, the books they've pulled out and left on the floor, the soft toys? I feel sad for him, that bedroom is like a prison cell.
Well just wait until the poor wee mite is allowed to see his bedroom that mummmzZzz had bespoke painted in a theme that is to her fit her idea of a tend farm or American Horror story.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she literally took a book out to put it back in…🥴🤔

Imagine having that much time on your hand to make extra work for yourself just for a ASMR video 😫

14E753E4-B6CD-4813-BB96-0B2EBC40FD9B.jpeg
88364095-35D8-454A-8CBE-4C2DD30DB1FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I’m guessing by SS stories that her wedding is almost upon us (maybe this weekend?) so do we reckon Grinch is either going to :
Have a massive woe is me post (most likely featuring Ron) OR

purchase something massive or animals for ‘tend Farm

Reactions: 18
Sophie is desperate to cling on to her remaining sheep, they say 'i'm bored Sophie doesn't clean where are the new cleaning grams?'. The next day Sophie uploads videos wiping visibly white non dusty sides in a kids bedroom with polish and a duster 🤦‍♀️ she reeeks of desperation when she trys to jump back to grassroots videos after months of no cleaning and 'reno' bragging 🤣

Reactions: 22
I'm dying at the Beatrix Potter set.
Screenshot_2022-07-13-13-00-02-197_com.instagram.android.jpg

Neither of those children has EVER touched one of these books. They are for display purposes only. Book jackets do not stay on books or un-ripped for long around little people.

I'm also absolutely appalled at the idea of buying Nike air force 1s for a 3 year old. We are fairly comfortable financially, but duck off do my kids get anything other than supermarket trainers/wellies/sandals and a pair of Clarks school shoes because kids grow and they also ruin shoes just by looking at them.
Tone deaf, Braggy and just obscene flashing of the cash. I'm actually beyond disgusted by this. I hope her money dries up and she's flogging them on Facebook marketplace before Ron starts school.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The kids must be shipped off to fiddles, if she is able to make those videos, just for the sound effects and not one dog bark, child shouting or husband walking in through all of that? 🤔

Reactions: 24
Said it before and will say it again!!
Why the duck is none of that house packed up!!
Why is there ornaments and decorative bits still about when your ‘supposed’ to be moving!!

It’s all so bleeping weird man it hurts my brain!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m just about to clean my kitchen, I’m supposed to wank the tap and film it for the gram right?
Yes, yes just like that, but don't forget to nip out first and buy a whole new tap and show that at the end of the video instead of the original. Looks much cleaner that way 👌 ATV

The people who installed her log burner ‘she always pays for everything unlike some others on tv’ ARE THEY TAKING THE PISS?? 😂😂😂😂 she’s one the most greedy selfish people I’ve ever come across!!
Well that's Morley stoves bleeping themselves for any future (real) celeb ad collabs then

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m guessing by SS stories that her wedding is almost upon us (maybe this weekend?) so do we reckon Grinch is either going to :
Have a massive woe is me post (most likely featuring Ron) OR

purchase something massive or animals for ‘tend Farm
One of the loose women said they are going to SS uk hen party so I think that may be this weekend. I assume Hinch will be going too, wonder if Queen Janet will be there 🤔 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tha duck she done with her lips, she looks like she's slapped herself with a rotten wet fish. bleeping trout pout. And stop using filters when using products you shameful twit.

IMG_20220713_131240.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.