Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8E618157-36E5-4E00-A055-07E5FD5DF217.png

Who gets the bingo on garnier!?! She’s like a puppet isn’t she 🙄 (sorry if someone has mentioned this - doing real work)

Reactions: 21
Your comment was replying to a post with her picture. Even if you don't mean she was physically ugly, I agree with you BTW, she would definitely take that comment and run crying troll. That's how desperate she is for attention. 🤢
On the flip side though, it’s about time she grew up and realised that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one person thinks is stunning, another might not.
Me personally I don’t think she’s pretty, never have, she’s average at best. And it’s ok to say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning start with me..... No tit to clear up today Hunch?
Who's got the bingo that she'll start cleaning again? 🤣
Tbh, i would have enjoyed watching her Morning Start with the Grinch, using yesterday's tend stories, (obviously, she can't film it, didn't happen)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can absolutely guarantee that those books are not read! They are for display purposes only! No doubt they will have those stupid bleeping trays yet again this afternoon and as for those trainers, it is just bragging!

Reactions: 17
On the flip side though, it’s about time she grew up and realised that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one person thinks is stunning, another might not.
Me personally I don’t think she’s pretty, never have, she’s average at best. And it’s ok to say that.
i think she looks like a hard faced chavvy Trollop but that’s my opinion, others may think she’s pretty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm dying at the Beatrix Potter set.
View attachment 1413588

Neither of those children has EVER touched one of these books. They are for display purposes only. Book jackets do not stay on books or un-ripped for long around little people.

I'm also absolutely appalled at the idea of buying Nike air force 1s for a 3 year old. We are fairly comfortable financially, but duck off do my kids get anything other than supermarket trainers/wellies/sandals and a pair of Clarks school shoes because kids grow and they also ruin shoes just by looking at them.
Tone deaf, Braggy and just obscene flashing of the cash. I'm actually beyond disgusted by this. I hope her money dries up and she's flogging them on Facebook marketplace before Ron starts school.
I was thinking whether she would (be able to) read these books to her boys? What a gorgeous collection they are (I had some too and the covers were falling off them after years of reading) but are they destined to be forever on a bookshelf gathering (non existent) dust? 🤔

Reactions: 14
who drags their face like that when applying serum, i thought everyone knew you’re meant to lightly pat it into the skin 🤯

Reactions: 17
The people who installed her log burner ‘she always pays for everything unlike some others on tv’ ARE THEY TAKING THE PISS?? 😂😂😂😂 she’s one the most greedy selfish people I’ve ever come across!!
Wow they are really doubling down on this one. Do they not know how unprofessional this makes them look?

“Insisted” on paying full price did she? How generous of her, I don’t mean to brag but I paid full price for my Asda shop earlier, I’m awaiting my tweet about it any second.

Quite clearly she doesn’t pay for everything, if they actually watched her content they’d learn this pretty quick. You can spot the small handful of things she’s paid for a mile off - they’re the few posts that always begin “I bought”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What a clever bleep Henry is to be able to open the cupboard door all by himself 🥴.... get that dog on bloody bgt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow they are really doubling down on this one. Do they not know how unprofessional this makes them look?

“Insisted” on paying full price did she? How generous of her, I don’t mean to brag but I paid full price for my Asda shop earlier, I’m awaiting my tweet about it any second.

Quite clearly she doesn’t pay for everything, if they actually watched her content they’d learn this pretty quick. You can spot the small handful of things she’s paid for a mile off - they’re the few posts that always begin “I bought”
They’ve deleted that answer now..!

• Haha
  • Wow
Not sure what an Ashley James actually is, or why I would need one, but excellent work Tattlers
Shes’s one of the species of insta ‘mums’ who uses their child for content but doesn’t actually do any parenting.

Grandma is on hand regularly (Even popping over from France) and Daddy does bedtime because Ash is too thin to cuddle her child (yes she actually said that, and inspired the current thread title by our very own @MissBijou)

She’s worth a look when Hinch is boring! She makes me so angry. Much more than Hinch sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god I haven’t been on this thread in yonks but she copying Midwesternmama who I follow on TikTok with that room tidy asmr video! Copy cat

Reactions: 14
ASMR makes me want to rip my own hair out. I cannot stand it but she makes it even worse. FML 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
That ASMR tit just stressed me out. Thanks for showing me how to wipe a light switch though🙄thud,bang,thud,so bloody passive aggressive

• Haha
See those bubbles at the top of that garnier bottle she has tipped some down the sink to pretend she’s been using it. She’s done that before with garnier stuff I did post about it. She’s a lying conniving bleep she doesn’t touch that stuff she’s into the more expensive brands. What a useless sales woman and stupid liar

Edit to add proof
Very little left in mine but the effect you get when you shake it about. That’s doesn’t happen when using normally. She boils my piss wasting stuff like that she’s been gifted

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm dying at the Beatrix Potter set.
View attachment 1413588

Neither of those children has EVER touched one of these books. They are for display purposes only. Book jackets do not stay on books or un-ripped for long around little people.
We had a set like that for my kids years ago. Covers were lost, ripped, on the wrong story, covered in jam 😂. But read over & over again and loved by them all.
Some things should looked used & battered - like books, bikes, trainers, knees! Shows you've had a fun & busy childhood. Still, I suppose a pristine play tray is much more fun for the kids than riding their bike in the woods, going to the park or playing on the beach.

• Heart
You can see his room isn't for playing. Poor bugger. There's no need to have lights on during the day. For a 3 year old 2 books isn't enough and the boxed ones are clearly show books. There's so many things wrong with that little montage 🖕

There is an influencer PR event for Next on today for their autumn winter 2022 collections. Looks like Ms Tescho Tend Designer didn't get an invite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.