Ashley James #7 Can’t do bedtime because I’m too boney - no, Ash, you’re just a fake phoney!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @MissBijou with the winning title thread (32 reactions!)

So much has happened, but yet so little at the same time. Ashley has been giving hints that she reads here (with her nod to finding a playhouse on facebook marketplace).

She's still getting her kit off (for feminism though, not for the male gaze!)
She's still moaning that poor Alf exists.
She's still going on about her 'big' 9.5lbs baby & her traumatic birth.
The latest revelation - she's too boney to do bedtime, so that's another thing Tommy has to do.

Ash, love - what do you actually do apart from prance about in your knickers under the guise of 'empowering females'?!.

As you were, folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ffs , is asking for recommendations for a POTTY a thing now?!....these instahuns will try to blag anything for free won't they!
ps Ashley, he's far too young to be thinking about potty training and you'll probably get Tommys parents or his childminder to deal with that anyway,maybe you're too bony for that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone is finding her comments about birth and birth trauma a trigger (the lady on the previous thread had a valid point, I’m sorry I can’t quite from that different thread because I don’t know how!!) I’d really recommend both z the Positive Birth Book (helped me HUGELY in my second pregnancy following a first traumatic birth) and also Give Birth Like a Feminist (brilliant for anyone interested in feminism to be honest - both by Milli Hill.

There’s an awful lot to unpack here. And if she hadn’t already contradicted this birth trauma story I’d be less inclined to question it.

Clearly, a healthy baby is the most important birth outcome, but it’s not the only thing that’s important. And there’s so so much work going on in terms of positive, empowered births that I think she does a complete disservice to all of that if she’s over-egging her experience, playing to crappy stereotypes (c section easier etc), rather than genuinely doing something to help/change the system/empower other to make change.

Is anyone else screaming “No!!!” ? (As in please don’t have another baby, Ashley😰)
Is this yet ANOTHER #notanad that’s actually an ad?

Another thing… she asks for recommendations ALL THE TIME. Yet, then she’ll post something (like, the death trap cot set up) and people will reach out with recommendations, but then she gets disproportionately pissed off with the unsolicited advice rants.

So which is it, love!? You want people to give you their thoughts (so that you can re-use it for content) or you don’t??

Don’t even get me started on the potty chat. You don’t need to put a potty in a room for them to ‘start getting used to it’ anymore than you would a put a plate out for them to ‘start getting used to it’ before you introduced food. Absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think these fertility / cycle tracker apps should come with a warning. There are several studies suggesting they are largely inaccurate & most gynaes don’t rate them.

If you’re trying for a baby, you’re better off using a chemical ovulation tracker and if you’re not planning a(nother) baby, it’s actual contraception that you need.

I gather abortion rates are at a record high, especially in younger women & I wonder how many of these were unplanned pregnancies that resulted from relying on one of these apps.

A few years ago, a friend of mine was keen to discontinue the pill but didn’t wish to fall pregnant so started using Persona (I think that’s what it was called). She tested her urine daily & was advised to use condoms on “fertile” days. Within 3 months, she had conceived. She’s a diligent sort of person and together with her bf had taken every care.

I can see people are scared of complications, particularly those arising from the OCP but there are better, more effective means of contraception than these apps and if, as Ashley seems to think depending on wind direction and whether it will be content & engagement for her IG page, she’s actively trying for a baby, I really don’t think she needs any help as she’s already had two “unplanned” conceptions without any help!

• Wow
WHY IS SHE SHOWING ALF'S BARE BUM ON INSTAGRAM?!

Just because she has no boundaries or regard for what her followers want to see and prances about in her underwear, doesn't mean she has the right to show a NAKED Alf!

There is an emoji covering his bum, BUT bleeping HELL!

I HATE these influencers that use their babies for content and think it's acceptable to show their kids naked.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She didn’t know about ovulation pain?

There is just no hope.
IKR? Mittelschmerz. I knew this word & what it meant by age 14. I’m late 40s & went to a Church school. There was no internet when I was young & precious little information via leaflets / pamphlets even at the FPC (that was only apparently open from 2-4pm twice a week making it very difficult for most people, esp schoolgirls / students to attend) but somehow, I managed to learn a lot more by seeking out a book or 3.

Ashley just expects the knowledge to come to her. She picks & chooses what to believe (never helpful when it comes to medicine & science) and remains absolutely close-minded to anyone who dares suggest an alternative theory to her own.

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute idiot re ovulation pain. Considering she was privately educated (A grade student don’t you know!) you wouldn’t know it.
You know her and Tommy will be at it tonight- she’s still unaware that she’s shown us all her app is in conception mode.

Alf’s bum on insta. Don’t get me started. Just because she likes to flaunt it, Alf did not give consent for that 🤬 You can show off chunky thighs in a pair of shorts. Or a tight pair of socks!

I would never belittle or dismiss anyones birth trauma but her general attitude and the bullshit she spouts I think we’re all over it and don’t trust a single words she says. Speaking about these things are triggering which she doesn’t say beforehand.

Reactions: 11
IKR? Mittelschmerz. I knew this word & what it meant by age 14. I’m late 40s & went to a Church school. There was no internet when I was young & precious little information via leaflets / pamphlets even at the FPC (that was only apparently open from 2-4pm twice a week making it very difficult for most people, esp schoolgirls / students to attend) but somehow, I managed to learn a lot more by seeking out a book or 3.

Ashley just expects the knowledge to come to her. She picks & chooses what to believe (never helpful when it comes to medicine & science) and remains absolutely close-minded to anyone who dares suggest an alternative theory to her own.
I'm nearly 60( so weellll before the internet and Dr Google!) and I knew of mittelschmerz pain when I started menstruating , as my mother told me about it , and she was born in 1924! I suffered terribly from it
There's no excuse these days from not educating yourself about your body , so don't put all the blame on someone else Ashley!

‘My car is outside’. I’m genuinely crying with laughter over this. What a complete knob.
She obviously hates this planet & everyone on it. Not only did she buy an ostentatiously & unnecessarily huge 4WD car but there’s an Elizabeth line (possibly the only line to run a decent service even yesterday ie an active strike day) station in Brentwood. Rapid access to Central London right on her doorstep.

Ashley needs to take a look at Francis Bourgeois & his content. 1.7M followers can’t be wrong🤣.

Meanwhile, she’s such a desperate wannabe celeb. Which is never going to happen.

Reactions: 11
Please report the tit out of that baby bum photo shes taken it to far no way should thT be online when emojis can be removed. Im sickened

Kate Lawler put up naked photos of her daughter and refused to take them down cos she’d put emojis on her privates. On that thread there were child protection officers and they were v concerned peadophiles use apps to remove emojis off of photos.

Alf’s photo will get into the hands of the wrong people 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile, she’s such a desperate wannabe celeb. Which is never going to happen.
Part of me wonders if this is her main issue with her birth. That it wasn’t in one of the private clinics where most of these real celebrities she sucks up to/aspires to be gave birth!!??

Reactions: 5
Kate Lawler put up naked photos of her daughter and refused to take them down cos she’d put emojis on her privates. On that thread there were child protection officers and they were v concerned peadophiles use apps to remove emojis off of photos.

Alf’s photo will get into the hands of the wrong people 😢
I don’t understand Ashley (or anyone with a sizeable following) putting any pictures of their children on Instagram. If you’re a private person with a private page, shared only with family & trusted friends then maybe but I think she’s mad.

I also think he’s good for her content & engagement and as many on her threads have said before, Alf is just another accessory, #kindlygifted by Tommy in this instance.

Part of me wonders if this is her main issue with her birth. That it wasn’t in one of the private clinics where most of these real celebrities she sucks up to/aspires to be gave birth!!??
I do think Ashley is enormously precious and the whole “Don’t you know who I am?” must be a constant phrase in her head life. Her whole shtick since Made In Chelsea has been turning up to the opening of an envelope in as little clothing as possible whilst paying photographers getting papped in the process.

I’ve still no clue what she’s famous for other than being an underwear model.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand Ashley (or anyone with a sizeable following) putting any pictures of their children on Instagram. If you’re a private person with a private page, shared only with family & trusted friends then maybe but I think she’s mad.

I also think he’s good for her content & engagement and as many on her threads have said before, Alf is just another accessory, #kindlygifted by Tommy in this instance.

I do think Ashley is enormously precious and the whole “Don’t you know who I am?” must be a constant phrase in her head life. Her whole shtick since Made In Chelsea has been turning up to the opening of an envelope in as little clothing as possible whilst paying photographers getting papped in the process.

I’ve still no clue what she’s famous for other than being an underwear model.
We'll it's certainly not her pushing a button DJ "skillz"....how's that "career" going Ashley?

Reactions: 4
On the beg for a free potty 😭😂 duck sake.

it is perfectly possible a child of his age could be potty trained, my daughter did her first poo on a potty age 10 months and now consistently uses the potty throughout the day age 23 months. (I am not by any means claiming she is super advanced or FULLY potty trained 🤣 I purely did this as I recognised she would get embarrassed and hide whilst pooing from a young age and she slowly started communicating her needs to me and enjoyed using it)

if Ashley can’t be bothered to do a bedtime routine with Alf there is no way she would have the motivation to potty train him. Plus he’s at the childminders 40+ hours a week, when does she plan on doing it exactly?! She probably only sees him awake 3 hours a day.😂

On the beg for a free potty 😭😂 duck sake.

it is perfectly possible a child of his age could be potty trained, my daughter did her first poo on a potty age 10 months and now consistently uses the potty throughout the day age 23 months. (I am not by any means claiming she is super advanced or FULLY potty trained 🤣 I purely did this as I recognised she would get embarrassed and hide whilst pooing from a young age and she slowly started communicating her needs to me and enjoyed using it)

if Ashley can’t be bothered to do a bedtime routine with Alf there is no way she would have the motivation to potty train him. Plus he’s at the childminders 40+ hours a week, when does she plan on doing it exactly?! She probably only sees him awake 3 hours a day.😂
Let's face it we all know it won't be Ashley doing the potty training 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.