Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically HINCH you should be putting SPF on daily! Not 'if you need to', Jesus woman do you think the sun doesn't cause damage when it's cloudy?!

• Wow
Reactions: 39
ā€œAnd spf moisturiser if I need itā€! You dumb twit prick, you should wear it every day and now your sheep are going to go outside, get bleeping burnt like you and get ill. Just disappear and enjoy your life/money!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Eye bleeping herself as per. As though she's advertising micellar water to remove her face makeup but leaving her eyes and brows completely made up. Also filtered to duck as always. ASA here we come. And pointing out her sun damaged nose 'tend freckles.
Screenshot_20220713-102346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-102320_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
sorry but this whole montage is so cringe - we all know she loves to eyefuck herself but the way she's booping herself on the nose like she's just too adorable is so gross šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ who even does that to themselves?! also think she looks rough here, it's actually not a great advert considering it's filtered and she still looks sunburnt and her skin is dull!! the narcissism has leaked out onto her face i reckon lmao

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Long time nusty lurker, first time posterā€¦ I was (hangs head) a hincher in the past and then lost interest after the money started to be more important to her than helping with mental healthā€¦ but, just watching her stories from this morning I have to ask myself- tell me Hinch? Do you read tattle or do you read tattle?? Henners in the bin (see, he can do it) jumping off of things (see, he does do exercise). Pull the other one Hinch, it has bells on!! šŸ„±

Reactions: 26
Technically HINCH you should be putting SPF on daily! Not 'if you need to', Jesus woman do you think the sun doesn't cause damage when it's cloudy?!
This 1000% the followers who will think that they donā€™t need it cause sheā€™s said this

Reactions: 14
A fellow hinch hater told me she offers 30k followers in exchange so perhaps not actually paid for though they say it is. There might not be any truth in it but it wouldnā€™t surprise me.
Weā€™ll Vulva resin has only gained approximately 2k followers since Hinch mentioned themšŸ¤”šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Reactions: 17
Oh Iā€™ve been using that serum a while, gonna have to burn it now but not before Iā€™ve booped my own nose šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A fellow hinch hater told me she offers 30k followers in exchange so perhaps not actually paid for though they say it is. There might not be any truth in it but it wouldnā€™t surprise me.
How can she offer that? The wood folk got around 100 followers and they are losing them again. The driveway people who she did ads for got less than 3k.

I hope these companies are doing their homework on Tattle before choosing to give these greedy infliencers freebies.

20220713_112835-COLLAGE.jpg

20220713_112533-COLLAGE~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I read a comment on here saying about the amount that house will take to run. Got me thinkingā€¦

Her career is Instagram. When she first started the world was a very different place. Companies were throwing money and freebies at people who had large followings as the whole influencer thing was just kicking off with love islanders etc.

Fast forward 3 years and thereā€™s been a pandemic, the economy is on its arse and the cost of living is through the roof. Companies and marketing agencies are looking at conversion rates to sales now more than ever. And the Tesco clearance shows sheā€™s just not got the selling power she once did.

Success sheā€™s had to date has come off the back of deals made way back when. I canā€™t see Tesco even offering much more. Any new ranges will be under existing contract.

I read Dave Grohlā€™s autobiography and what struck me is despite his massive talent he was very frugal with his money. Even after the success of Nirvana and the Foo Fighters. He even says in the early Foos days he ā€œstill wasnā€™t ready to buy the farmā€. He only bought his big house and a studio when he was sure the band had the longevity and he could definitely afford it and live comfortably.

Then you get an Instagram cleaner with no real talent jumping in with both feet because she wants it and she wants it now. She probably thinks itā€™s ok because Stacey did it. Difference being Stacey and Joe have a career that isnā€™t Instagram based.

Sheā€™s actually stupid isnā€™t she. Her financial advisor needs sacking as well. Saying that itā€™s probably Fiddle. Mummaz knows best.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
OK I've just watched her skincare routine to the end šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ pleaseeeee can someone screen record and post the bit where she's slapping herself in the face. Just wtf woman šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I find it interesting that last time Love island was on she never stopped bleating about it, but this year nothingšŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
I don't care how big her house is, the crap she fills it with, how many camels she owns, or how much money she has, she is one sad, pathetic woman. Imagine the emptiness she must feel inside to go around hiding dog treats just to film him searching for them. I will stick with my overcrowded council house and inner fulfilment any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.