Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her personality, her morals, filtered face, greed etc all just make her ugly

she might not be physically ugly but everything about her is
Your comment was replying to a post with her picture. Even if you don't mean she was physically ugly, I agree with you BTW, she would definitely take that comment and run crying troll. That's how desperate she is for attention. 🤢

Reactions: 12
How do we get in touch with Garnier to complain about the filters, the lies that it’s the only product she uses and encouraging her followers to not use SPF all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually think she is an attractive woman who is very insecure. Her personality, greed, begging and shameless plugging of her children… THATS what’s ugly about her. Not her looks.
I agree. She is very attractive but her personality and greed are ugly. She definitely is insecure in her looks. I think Jamie helps her with this too because her mam and himself control her life so she doesn't have to do much at all only post filtered pictures and post about her animals and children all day. She is entitled and spoilt but not ugly

Reactions: 14
Bingo for whoever asked about micellar water the other day, Garnier has funnily enough reappeared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus a video of her dog won't make me smile this morning. Why do herself and Stacey think all it takes is a picture of their kids and animals to make us all happy??????? They make you happy because they are your off spring, I just see kids and think oh look a kid, I am not smiling. Can just about stand my own 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm probably late to the party but I can't actually believe carpet right have gifted her carpet yet again! Then there's me and my partner both working full time trying to do our council house up and save for carpet for our kids bedrooms, our room, stairs and landing - what a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
her personality, her morals, filtered face, greed etc all just make her ugly

she might not be physically ugly but everything about her is
She's far from very attractive, is she ugly? No. But she's a normal looking lass without the filter. Nothing special about her, and I certainly wouldn't turn heads to look at her. She's fine.
We only mention SS cos of the bestie situation but her whole thread think she's ugly and she's far from, I think she's a very naturally beautiful woman. But again, a bleep.

If Hinch wants to filter herself into looking like a literal different person then that's on her and her family for allowing her issues to become so bad, she is foul with a filter and looks like a plastic sex doll. So if she doesn't like the comments she needs to grow some balls and get help.

But yes everything else you've just said makes her the foulest of them all. She needs a major personality transplant to become a semi decent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm probably late to the party but I can't actually believe carpet right have gifted her carpet yet again! Then there's me and my partner both working full time trying to do our council house up and save for carpet for our kids bedrooms, our room, stairs and landing - what a joke!
I feel the same. The difference is, when we eventually do manage to afford it, we will experience the joy and satisfaction that comes from working hard to provide for our families. This is something she doesn't have and that's actually pretty sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why would larsearse slinging around his bulk and rubbing his knob on the garden furniture make me smile, Sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The ASA needs a kick up the arse. Coming across as absolutely useless!!!

She thinks she’s so bleeping clever still using filters on these beauty ads because she’s getting away with it.

Im hoping that the ASA is still squirrelling away behind the scenes after the influx of complaints they were investigating a few months back. Hopefully they’re watching her and will whack everything on her once when they’ve built a solid case.

Reactions: 20
Why would larsearse slinging around his bulk and rubbing his knob on the garden furniture make me smile, Sofa?
I’d smile if I saw him running, okay plodding just now, around a park every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably late here but incredibly surprised for her to say she uses SPF “when she feel she needs it” whilst using a Vit C product - it’s even more important to use SPF every day!
I’m not surprised she’s chatting tit but I am surprised Garnier are alright with it

Reactions: 18
So she insists that Garnier is the only product she uses so what has happened to The Ordinary, Liz Earle and Charlotte Tilbury products then? (they are old pics though)

Whoever pays the most wins I suppose.

Oh and don't forget the self-care basket she made for herself during lockdown
That was full of high-end products. technically not all facial items though.

293015420_2846633645638824_5286818835674428205_n.jpg
7E219299-25DC-4228-B397-37A8C7B173BA.jpeg
20200926_085030.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.