Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising Garner whilst filtered to the nines and she still has eye make up on. Why can't anything be a realistic demonstration with this woman? She is so vain.

Showing off her freckles again. Promoting sun damage in the same sentence as using SPF. Yeah ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All that Vitamin C serum and she still looks 10 years older than she is.
That's sun damage for you! Use an SPF moisturiser daily, even through the winter. Even a weak sun can cause damage, it's bleeping radiation fgs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice she started following Lauren Goodger the day she announced her baby daughter passed away? She did post a message but I can't find it now.

Also someone mentioned about ITS, Adam did want her back when she was popular but she wanted too much money and wanted to sell everything hinch related not just clothes. So I'm guessing the contracts went to the highest bidders and tesco won. At that stage she could command any price for them to use her name, less so now as she's so unrelatable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice she started following Lauren Goodger the day she announced her baby daughter passed away? She did post a message but I can't find it now.

Also someone mentioned about ITS, Adam did want her back when she was popular but she wanted too much money and wanted to sell everything hinch related not just clothes. So I'm guessing the contracts went to the highest bidders and tesco won. At that stage she could command any price for them to use her name, less so now as she's so unrelatable.
Yeah she left a generic comment, disgusting cow

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Pure greed. Came back to bite her on the arse. All of the Hinch clothing in my local big Tesco is all reduced to clear. Looks like shite as well.

Reactions: 15
Is it me, or if you had stinky kebabs for dinner, would you be leaving them overnight in a full bin, indoors? Surely you’d empty it outside? We take our bin out every night, that can’t be unusual? I know she’s lying, but nothing makes sense 😣

Reactions: 17
Love how she has had to do an extra post this morning for Garnier. Overnight they've clearly seen her ad and in her inbox this morning ...

'Now then, ta for the promo as agreed however ... the point of the ad was supposed to be that it's on Amazon Prime Day deals. Be a darl and sort it out to get your £££'

Reactions: 10
I remember so ONLY used to use the ordinary and went through a spell of using estee lauder

She only uses what she sells....what a bleep

Reactions: 13
A few things from this morning.

1. Even the dog can't escape being used for content and he's her favourite.

2. I'll help you with your followers sheep but now you have to help me and buy what I'm advertising. Never does anything for anyone else unless there is something in it for her. Greedy witch.

3. Showing off in front of camera on her AD. Proper anxiety ridden isn't she?

And truth is this, no one with actual anxiety would be making a living in front of a camera on social media and putting themselves out there to be criticised and ridiculed.

Reactions: 19
Technically HINCH you should be putting SPF on daily! Not 'if you need to', Jesus woman do you think the sun doesn't cause damage when it's cloudy?!
Explains her majorly sun damaged face 🙄🙄....and the fact that she looks soooo much older than her 32 years 🤭
Jeeeeeez she's fick 🥴

Reactions: 12
"I use this morning and evening to take my make up off" ok hen but what about yesterday's little rant with the previous days make up still on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
U OK, hun? Your nostril disappeared for a split second. Also seems like the edge of your lip went blurry.

Tempted to write to Garnier and ask why they want to work with someone who has a nice that's crispy and sun damaged. Is that a good advert for your SPF products?! I can't stand people who think getting sunburn is a good thing. It's skin damage and incredibly dangerous.

Blurred lip:

Screenshot_20220713-115635_Instagram.jpg

🔥 nose

Screenshot_20220713-115729_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

You wouldn’t think she had a make up artist friend who regularly stresses the importance of spf and protecting ur skin on her stories and does unfiltered tutorials. She posted something that made me laugh the other day as it’s so the opposite of her friend Sopha something is only a bargin if you wanted to buy it anyway 😂

Attachments

I stopped following shortly after the house move. Her ‘uniqueness’ was an all grey house on a Home Bargains budget. Not my cup of tea but something relatable and within financial reach.
Naturally she made her millions and was able to set up home (not on a Home Bargains budget). Fair play. The grey novelty has had it’s day. However, I can’t relate to purchasing a house that size, renovating on a daily basis and spending thousands on a wall mural 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Oh look Robbie Rottens back with another beauty tutorial. Think she’ll need something a bit stronger than Garnier after she burnt herself beetroot red

And no, that badly trained stinking beast did not make me smile this morning, he’s an hole just like his mummaz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.