Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That disgusting fat dog. And I am an ANIMAL LOVER. Don't film him. bleeping tell him off! Stupid cow. Unless, as someone said - she's hidden treats which is far more believable. Either way don't film it and grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🫢 Stove co must be thrilled with those zero likes and one comment on Twitter.
‘Installed at Hinch Farm’
‘It’s not a Farm’
‘That’s just the name of her home’
That just points out even more how stupid it is!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dance Soph Dance.

It's so obvious that was set up. cringy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Her management have definitely had a word, such a bombardment of weird random content lately 😬😬
Wonder if that was last week when they went to the Ivy or whichever expense hotel it was for her to drink appetiser in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Trollllz, See.. Henry can open the bin.
Ffs Hunch we don't give a tit. Instead of trying to amuse us, do something useful like packing ready for your move to duck up farm? 🤔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That dog has no boundaries.

I’m a dog person. That’s no secret. I have a spaniel. Most days she’s my favourite child. But most of those things Henry was doing? She’d be told firmly no.

In fact she wouldn’t bloody do them in the first place because she knows not to!
This is exactly what I was going to say. No boundaries and no training. Our lab is massive and a typical eat-anything idiot. So the bin is in a cupboard. He could easily get to anything on the worktop though. But he doesn't because we've trained him not to put his paws up.

The fact that she's filming him and probably laughing "oh hen, what are you like silly hansum mans" just reinforces that poor behaviour.

Again with the whole idea that normal, relatable people are scummy and let their dogs eat out of bins, dig around in cupboards and drink from toilets. She has absolutely no clue about the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Random thought as I’m in a covid induced fever, I read her book few years ago and it said her dream would be to own a holiday home abroad.

Mr and Mrs hincliffe lived abroad , wonder what there home is like? Maybe she’s not actually gifting her house like she made out and more of a house swap? Her house being on the market would of course have all sorts of Ronnie and Lennie aunts and uncles wanting a nosey.

So that kill two birds with one stone , they move to the uk and Jamie and Sophie take there house abroad.

Sorry if I just rambled a load of nonsense there 😳

Reactions: 15
Maybe I need to go to Specsavers or maybe she's used a filter. But does Henners look like he's lost a couple of pounds?
Probably was walked everyday and not constantly fed titbits. Well done Mr & Mrs Hinchliffe 👏🏻

Reactions: 21
So she's hidden treats around the house then filmed the obese dog finding them. Riveting.
Was literally coming on to say this, you can see him gulping them down!
Not entirely sure what's happening with the bin though?

And the kebab thing is still getting me? She said she asked Jamie to put it in the bin? There's no way Henry would have managed to reach a wheelie bin - so does that mean he left it out all night randomly in the garden?! 24 hours later and still so many questions!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
This is exactly what I was going to say. No boundaries and no training. Our lab is massive and a typical eat-anything idiot. So the bin is in a cupboard. He could easily get to anything on the worktop though. But he doesn't because we've trained him not to put his paws up.

The fact that she's filming him and probably laughing "oh hen, what are you like silly hansum mans" just reinforces that poor behaviour.

Again with the whole idea that normal, relatable people are scummy and let their dogs eat out of bins, dig around in cupboards and drink from toilets. She has absolutely no clue about the real world.
Totally agree, I’m thinking tip that on its head, it’s not just what she thinks is relatable but She Does live like that and Is a scummy chavvy person🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 13
Still keeping an eye on these stats:
IMG_20220713_093155.jpg

As an aside, I'm a huge Stranger Things fan and am currently lusting after two of this season's main actors: Jamie Campbell Bower and Joseph Quinn. Thought I'd check their Instagrams for.... science 😉. They've both got 4.2m and 6.4m followers respectively. Joe doesn't even run his own page and only posts promo stuff, no personal posts at all and has amassed 6m+ followers since May.
Yet we are somehow supposed to believe that Hunch is up there with these two in follower count despite having almost no international recognition at all? Give me a break.

Reactions: 35
Agree, I would not be filming my dog going through the bin - that would be stopped immediately. It's dangerous and the result could be devastating if he gets hold of something toxic.
This happened with my dog. We'd had her 4yrs and she'd never ever bin raided. We went out one day and came back to the bin tipped over, rubbish everywhere and clearly food eaten.
I knew what we'd eaten and I couldn't think of anything toxic in the bin so didn't worry too much - until a few hours later when I've never seen so much liquid from both ends come out of a dog. She's a GSD as well, so what was coming out was in enormous proportions!
Once I started to inspect what I was clearing up I saw potatoes in it and remembered we'd thrown away mouldy raw new potatoes, which are toxic.

It cost £500 in emergency vets bills and we honestly thought it would be the end of her.
We've never had a bin since, if they do it once they'll do it again as they're opportunistic.
Yet here this tit for brains is encouraging him 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.