Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so generous & kond with her free train follow … it’s a shame she doesn’t do giveaways and share her good fortune .. greedy 🐷

Reactions: 31
So after the Carpetright tea, I’m thinking maybe that’s what’s held up moving in…….if she arrogantly thought they would gift free carpets again, she wouldn’t have booked in another company🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 26
So after the Carpetright tea, I’m thinking maybe that’s what’s held up moving in…….if she arrogantly thought they would gift free carpets again, she wouldn’t have booked in another company🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I’m doubtful that was real tea. New member and that’s their only post?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh I actually love my scrub daddy 🙈 I'll get my coat. ATV!!

Gifted scrub daddy’s… I don’t see the obssesion?
What’s wrong with a good old sponge and a bit of washing up liquid.
Her sheep are far too easily led anyone can pretend to clean a baking tray and swap it out for a new one. I mean she uses filters on makeup ads so anything is possible.
Hope that helps guyyysss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“hope this made your morning”

watching your dog drink out of a child’s toilet and raid a bin?

Yeah absolutely ecstatic I’ve seen that before my coco pops you absolute walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just been catching up on the thread soz, but I don't think inch is working. God absolutely not. Sophie was the reason he went on leave, they think they're famous therefore too famous to work like normal people, tbh I think inch thinks he's a proper celebrity and I'm reality they are a nobody so what could inch possibly do that would contribute enough to the upkeep of that house? I think he's just there to be a babysitter, be Sophs witch and she does her little half arsed content then the kids get thrown to fiddles and they sit in the sofa.

Reactions: 24
Wonder if even the huns think yesterdays tales are ridiculous as we’ve not had a share of ‘Oh Soph you’re so funny, don’t worry hun, my husband tit the bed yesterday then the kids pissed all over the kitchen, what are they like lollolol wOuLdNT hAvE iT aNy oTHeR wAy’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What's funny about your obese dog eating out of the bin and drinking out your kids potty 🤢🤢🤢then she will out a story on later of her snogging him 🤮🤮
Anyone think she just wanted to show that Henry does go in the bins anf that Ronnie is potty training because of the ridiculous tend morning story yesterday 🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Dance, puppet, dance. 🤣

"See, trolls, Obese Henry can open the bin and eat from it."

"My son does have a toilet in the garden downstairs!"

Did it make me smile? Nah. I'm not a dog owner but I wouldn't be standing filming my dog rummage through my bin or my child's potty. I'd be correcting it and not letting him do that but maybe I'd be a bad dog owner and you're supposed to give them free rein. 🤔

Screenshot_20220713-100022_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That dog has no boundaries.

I’m a dog person. That’s no secret. I have a spaniel. Most days she’s my favourite child. But most of those things Henry was doing? She’d be told firmly no.

In fact she wouldn’t bloody do them in the first place because she knows not to!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So she's hidden treats around the house then filmed the obese dog finding them. Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
What's funny about your obese dog eating out of the bin and drinking out your kids potty 🤢🤢🤢then she will out a story on layer of her snogging him 🤮🤮
Anyone think she just wanted to show that Henry does go in the bins anf that Ronnie is potty training because of the ridiculous tend morning story yesterday 🤭🤭
Oh totally , my dog has never tried to open our bin, why would he.. she’s just trying to prove yesterdays fairy tale is real🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
That dog has no boundaries.

I’m a dog person. That’s no secret. I have a spaniel. Most days she’s my favourite child. But most of those things Henry was doing? She’d be told firmly no.

In fact she wouldn’t bloody do them in the first place because she knows not to!
Agree, I would not be filming my dog going through the bin - that would be stopped immediately. It's dangerous and the result could be devastating if he gets hold of something toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her management have definitely had a word, such a bombardment of weird random content lately 😬😬

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.