Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever had a delivery arrive that took up enough time for your child to pick up wipes and start cleaning a table? Ours practically launch it through the door, sh0ut bye and fly to the van. Takes all of 3 seconds.
My delivery guy just boots it over the gate. Which is fine by me, saves me rearranging delivery/collecting elsewhere.

I don't know any deliveries that have required a signature since the pandemic. Even the 'delivered' photo they take hasn't been done for ages.

She lies about the weirdest things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well….it’s just gone 6am and my delivery hasn’t arrived yet? I’m laid in wait, the cat and dog are squabbling with a seagull about the half eaten kebab in the garden and there’s 💩 everywhere….😂

I started to write a post last night about her posting the photo of Jimbobcreepyslob, Rennie and Lonald, saying “My little team” when she’d been so bitchy about them in the morning and I just couldn’t be arsed, her BS and odd posts are so ridiculous and getting more ridiculous by the day, especially in this heat…..😓

Sopha, hunnnnnay, have a day off will you, I mean even the post with the Llamas yesterday was a pre-record because it was cloudy not bright blue skies 🙄

What are we celebrating with our little hats? Did tattle also notice she missed the Llama’s birthday party 🥳 😂

Have a lovely day nusties 🐔💕 Hopefully it won’t be as muggy as yesterday and hopefully Sopha won’t mug anyone off. I have builders in, so I’m off to make a tea ssstatioooon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not sticking up for the braggy twit but I got a delivery of decking today at 5am… and I had to sign it too 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m calling bingo on something similar. Probably the hot tub

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sometimes they've got one leg in the van, parcel on the step and taking a sly photo of my feet by the time I've opened the door and managed 'Hello'. Anyone else have serious concerns about Hermes / Evri's foot obsession?! I miss parcel signing. Hundreds of pics of my toes are on their database or only fans account.

I digress. Sorry. Sopha is a lying, 12 faced bleep nugget.
Her enormous fooooooootz would not fit in the frame of a phone camera. ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To me the nightmare morning story was all a smokescreen for her to be able to mention Ronnie sitting on the toilet. He is clearly still in nappies (despite her earlier lies) which is FINE, but isn't to her. Keeping up with the Swash's. She is desperate for her sheep to think he is fully toilet trained it's embarrassing. Everytime she tries to be relatable it always centres around poo! My daughter is a few weeks younger than Ronnie, turned 3 this week, and has yet to poo on the floor, corner, walk in it etc as haven't my nieces and nephews. I don't know is she thinks all us 'normal people' are swimming in our kids poo and it is the key to our heart to being relatable but it's really not!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We don't know this for sure though do we?
Inch could be doing consultancy work and I have no doubt Alan does-despite an early retirement on health grounds or as a result of the pandemic he was on the top of his game.There is a reason why inch is awol.
I’ve never known anyone in consultancy to earn the sort of wages that would maintain their lifestyle. The wages are fine but they aren’t private school, maintaining alpacas and a nearly 2 million house fine. Also lard arse has said he is on “sabbatical” and is constantly there. Realistically, he has had a huge gap, is he going to be in high demand as a sales person? I had questions returning to work after 6 months off for having a baby.

also inch hasn’t been awol, a couple of times we’ve seen him lurking or heard him, she keeps trying to pretend he isn’t around (and I hate typing this as she’ll try harder to hide him now)

I genuinely think (if any of this did happen of course) that she was distracted/sat on her Phone/ smooching her dog and that’s how all the poo etc was spread everywhere and then she wanted to tell her story to be relatable but had to come up with something better than“ I was just by myself with the children and it was a mess”
Her snogging Henry is way more believable than her story

Reactions: 17
Disclaimer - I know this isn’t the SS rave thread! 🫣

Just caught up last night’s posts and seeing Rex with Peanut choosing to cuddle up with him was so cute. Reminded me of the “Henry’s brothers” bollocks that Sopha kept promoting when Henry literally couldn’t give a flying duck about the kiddles. I see she’s given that up in favour of the “special bond” with the llamas now! 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What do you know ex-Fanny?? 🕵🏻‍♀️
It’s certainly true, between the four of them they’d all need to actually work to run that house (including fiddle) I will never out my role but our house costs a lot to run but we are on very good incomes, I don’t mention it as I think it’s distasteful in current climate but I recognise our salaries are unusual, we are the minority. Without being harsh, looking at Alan and lardarse pre hinch being huge and the way they lived, it would be a miracle for them to run a house the size they have. This is why I think hinch will continue being a full time grifter because none of them have the earning potential to keep the life they want

Reactions: 25
I predict a few more ads today & some pre recorded boring as duck cleaning videos .

IT’S TOO LATE HUNNAY YOUR DONE FINTO TA-TA . WE DONT NEED AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT INSTAGRAM ISNT AN AIRPORT

you’ve made a small fortune out of the sheeple I’m still flabbergasted as to how because you never did anything that made you stand out .

You cleaned things that were clean 🙈🧼 you told more lies than Pinocchio . 🙈
You bought followers 🙈
Ready rolled pastry meals 🙈
you promoted baby food pouches full of sugar 🙈
An obese dog 🙈
A clothing range that is so popular it’s on reduced rails in tescos🙈
3 Alpacas for your overwhelming garden🙈
Exploited your kiddos for views 🙈

I could write 100 other things but I ain’t got time coz I’m starting work ( a real job )🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Disclaimer - I know this isn’t the SS rave thread! 🫣

Just caught up last night’s posts and seeing Rex with Peanut choosing to cuddle up with him was so cute. Reminded me of the “Henry’s brothers” bollocks that Sopha kept promoting when Henry literally couldn’t give a flying duck about the kiddles. I see she’s given that up in favour of the “special bond” with the llamas now! 🤭
Hinch ain’t even got a special bond with the kiddos she parents the Dog and the Alpacas more than she does R & L . Hinch couldn’t be SS if she tried she is cold & calculated . SS doesn’t care she shows all her imperfections ( and rightly so ) . I like SS ❤

Reactions: 23
Not sticking up for the braggy twit but I got a delivery of decking today at 5am… and I had to sign it too 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m calling bingo on something similar. Probably the hot tub
But it wouldn't have been delivered to Greyskull and a hot tub cones with a big truck and at least 2 delivery people, not a postman shouting woohoovthrough the opened window😉🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We don't know this for sure though do we?
Inch could be doing consultancy work and I have no doubt Alan does-despite an early retirement on health grounds or as a result of the pandemic he was on the top of his game.There is a reason why inch is awol.
Thank you! I've been saying I suspect Inch is working again for ages! He's too conspicuously absent.

Reactions: 12
Thank you! I've been saying I suspect Inch is working again for ages! He's too conspicuously absent.
Jamie has a job he is a Manny 😂 he’s on his wife’s payroll . He looks after kids all day the human ones whilst she walks around overwhelmed in the garden mothering the Fur babies

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.