Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I've been saying I suspect Inch is working again for ages! He's too conspicuously absent.
Nahh I always see shadows lurking that look like that short arse 🤣🤣 they are alwyas too wide to be fiddle he definitely is around, she just keeps it quiet cos she is trying to look like she does it all alone! She thinks we were all born yesterday 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I joked about the Sophie Rose Script for Social Media Content Success in the recap, but she is actually following it 😂
Sob story, ads and "cleaning", bragging, undeclared Ad with aff link, sentimental photo for an early night, and now we've got a follow train to up her engagement today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To me the nightmare morning story was all a smokescreen for her to be able to mention Ronnie sitting on the toilet. He is clearly still in nappies (despite her earlier lies) which is FINE, but isn't to her. Keeping up with the Swash's. She is desperate for her sheep to think he is fully toilet trained it's embarrassing. Everytime she tries to be relatable it always centres around poo! My daughter is a few weeks younger than Ronnie, turned 3 this week, and has yet to poo on the floor, corner, walk in it etc as haven't my nieces and nephews. I don't know is she thinks all us 'normal people' are swimming in our kids poo and it is the key to our heart to being relatable but it's really not!
It's interesting isn't it. In her mind, Mrs Hinch has a clean home, perfect husband, well behaved children/dog, disney lifestyle. But a regular person is a wayne/waynetta style slob and has a filthy, faeces infested swamp of a home, feral children/animals living amongst constant scenes of chaos.

If that was her attempt at being relatable...she's over.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Weird. The hashtag she's used has got posts tagged from May and June. Unless some people have gone back and retrospectively tagged posts, why would they have that specific Hinch tag on them already?

Reactions: 14
Weird. The hashtag she's used has got posts tagged from May and June. Unless some people have gone back and retrospectively tagged posts, why would they have that specific Hinch tag on them already?
I think the saddos sheeple go and add the new tags to get more saddos sheeple to follow them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t really post on Insta much these days but I do follow people. I thought the whole “follow train” thing has died a death? Do people really still do that? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Of course people were asking you if you would make another follow train 🙄🙄🙄🙄. In other words I need to make more money what can I do????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that her signing of for the day with the twit train. Please! I can’t take anymore of the bragging and BS.

It's interesting isn't it. In her mind, Mrs Hinch has a clean home, perfect husband, well behaved children/dog, disney lifestyle. But a regular person is a wayne/waynetta style slob and has a filthy, faeces infested swamp of a home, feral children/animals living amongst constant scenes of chaos.

If that was her attempt at being relatable...she's over.
Classism! She goes about it al the wrong way.

Reactions: 11
Hinch train? Someone is getting desperate 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who is driving it Sopha? I bet it’s the dog now he seems to have grown opposable bleeping thumbs to open the bin and help himself to kebab (of which you have never ever mentioned before!) also, why not put it straight in the outside bin? Cockwomble

Reactions: 19
Not sticking up for the braggy twit but I got a delivery of decking today at 5am… and I had to sign it too 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m calling bingo on something similar. Probably the hot tub
She was at Greyskull though. Hottub wouldn't have been delivered there.

She'd probably have to let a delivery driver through the gate at Notafarm and that didn't feature in her story.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.