Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the Facebook post said about jimbobnojob taking a "career break" when Ron was born and he's never returned to work. howling.
they are finally putting the lies together and realising it makes no sense 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That’s carpet post all it read as was it took ages to get gifted a carpet we liked 🫤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not gonna lie guyyyyyysh, my cat would love to use that staircase as a giant scratching post, the carpet looks ideal for his claws if I’m honesssssscht 😺

Perhaps Sopha can use it for her claw hand’s nails 🤭

994F2840-95E5-4E2B-B2BA-1B4326FD8FFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She walked ALONE on her front verandah! Wow what a big girl you are Soph 🙄

Really? Anyone influenced? Shall we all go out and walk our front porches? Don’t forget you have to do it ALONE
I barely get a chance to pee alone with three and a dog never mind walk alone in my garden haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not in the group are there screenshots 😂
I’m not in it either, there’s been a couple screenshots posted on this thread.

I’m disgusted by the free carpets, meanwhile there’s young families, young mums, women who’ve fled relationships or people who’ve lost their homes being moved into housing and not being able to get carpets.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.