Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the kids have any actual real toys? all you see are those stupid bleeping play trays and the splintered Tenko tower which I bet they don’t even get to play on.

Reactions: 32
why do her kids have such crap toys! crappy trays etc they have the money to be able to afford decent fun toys

Reactions: 29
why do her kids have such crap toys! crappy trays etc they have the money to be able to afford decent fun toys
Because that’s the current thing on Instagram, same as her crappy life hack type recipes she used to do. I looked at a picture of one of those godforsaken trays ages ago now keep getting recommended them - I think adults like the look of them for an insta pic more than kids actually enjoy utilising them

Reactions: 31
Is Trollomon at it again? In her last story “WE are the biggest geeks”… didn’t Sloth refer to herself as a geek yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because that’s the current thing on Instagram, same as her crappy life hack type recipes she used to do. I looked at a picture of one of those godforsaken trays ages ago now keep getting recommended them - I think adults like the look of them for an insta pic more than kids actually enjoy utilising them
these have died a death thank god 😂 her cheese creations were making me vomI think it all stopped after raw chickengate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair I wouldn't leave my children for that long just for 2 hen dos. 🤷‍♀️ If she did do that, we would say she's a prat for leaving Splinter and Fiddles in charge of the boys...nothing new there. 😂

I think the whole hen do thing and being expected to travel/fly somewhere just to celebrate someone's marriage is pretty ridiculous. We aren't rich though and if we are going to travel, it will be to see family who live around the UK and Europe.
Don’t forget she is rich she won’t miss her kids other people look after them anyway for her, she’s always been spoilt and used to the high life she just peddles this ‘ how did this happen’ for the sheep. When she was first on she was just about to get married and that was top end,
She is going to have to jump the ‘ how did this happen ship’ soon even the sheep must realise she’s using them sooner or later!!
Who else doesn’t remember her ever mentioning a chimney?

Reactions: 19
When the hunnnnzzzz are getting suspicious, the Hunch hopes to confuse with toxic fumes.
Unfortunately, it's not 2018, the world has moved on and ya can't just wave a bottle of zoflora in the air, like ya just don't care and call it content. Hope that helps 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can someone (who is a damn sight younger than me) explain where these stag and hen weeks originated? When I got married 25 years ago you maybe had a night out in town with your mates before the wedding but now it’s a whole week abroad. For what purpose? Wouldn’t people rather spend the extra money on their honeymoon, or their home, or even just save it?
To be totally honest I don’t really even see the point of the wedding. SS and Joe have been living together for years, they own their own house together, they have 2 kids together, how are their lives going to be any different after the wedding (except that they’ll be tens of thousands of pounds worse off). What is the point?
I mean I guess if you’re wealthy celebrities with excess cash to spare then it doesn’t really matter but I know plenty of “normal” folk who are doing this too. And don’t even get me started on “babymoons” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Did she seriously just put COINS in a play tray for her son!? I bloody hope to god someone will be supervising him when he is playing with that. Major choking hazard! My 3 year old niece found her Mums purse and swallowed a coin, had to go to hospital! hinch isn't even trying to hide what could be so dangerous! This woman is ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.