Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she talks about my life and doesn't include her husband, children, the parents who she can't be separated from for 2 minutes. You can't believe it's your life because you know you're a talentless nobody who got good deals with companies through your management.

Hope she is sitting in alpaca/fox poo. 👍🏻

View attachment 1399756
What a horrible, bragging, desperate twit! The effing monkey emoji and the tears of laughter. She's insufferable.🙈🖕

Reactions: 27
Sophie is such a leach,
Joe goes on stag -
she starts following Rob Becket who's there and posting about Joe.
Stacey goes on hen -
Starts following all Stacey's bride squad.

She really has a very weird thing over Stacey it's quite concerning and down right creepy. A friend can have friends out side of your friendship 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What a horrible, bragging, desperate twit! The effing monkey emoji and the tears of laughter. She's insufferable.🙈🖕
Because she is laughing at all the sheep that paid for this life she doesn't deserve .

Sophie is such a leach,
Joe goes on stag -
she starts following Rob Becket who's there and posting about Joe.
Stacey goes on hen -
Starts following all Stacey's bride squad.

She really has a very weird thing over Stacey it's quite concerning and down right creepy. A friend can have friends out side of your friendship 🤢🤢
It's not right at all is it . They need to ditch their pretend besties pretence as it'sclear to us all this is a front. Bet Stacey is doing her best to shake her off

Reactions: 18
Of course she doesn’t feel like it’s her house or her life. That’s what happens when you get things you haven’t had to work for. No sense of achievement at all.

Considering she thinks she has worked for it what a bizarre thing to say. It’s the kind of thing a lottery winner would say imo.

Reactions: 27
Oh my days….. ADs are trolling me (slight change of spelling for Freda, but close enough) Fiddle Pad liners 🤭
7FCB036D-62C5-4188-B0C0-2A3A4BCCE4CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Because she is laughing at all the sheep that paid for this life she doesn't deserve .

It's not right at all is it . They need to ditch their pretend besties pretence as it'sclear to us all this is a front. Bet Stacey is doing her best to shake her off
Poor Stacey probably can't escape Sophie. She probably just rocks up at her house late at night (as we know) so that Stacey defo hasn't gone out somewhere and then forces to take selfies! I always find Stacey quite genuine and I think genuinely over the moon that she's gone from being a teen mum with not a lot to a house with a pool - and I don't find her braggy as such - would therefore be very surprised if she actually liked Sophie

Reactions: 19
I much prefer you ladies to those on Stacey’s thread - everyone is being proper nasty to me all because I said a comment saying Stacey had saggy boobs for her age was too far 🥺. You wouldn’t get that over here! X
Most of the other threads on tattle scare the heck outta me tbh 🤣 The Stacey thread can be awful sometimes, they're even mean about her kids which to me seems so unfair as those kiddos don't choose to have their lives on the internet. I do think the hinch threads are the most funny and generally people are the most reasonable too.for example i have seen people over here being able to disagree with one another without being rude... Some folks on the Stacey thread clearly haven't realised that is possible! 😅
Sorry if I'm taking this thread off topic here, but i do agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know about you guys with two (or more) young children (or one for that matter) but at 6:30pm I’m usually knee deep in dinner, bath, bed - not laying in alpaca poo bragging about MY wonderful life.

As someone else said. It’s always HER. This is supposed to be the family home. I’m currently sat in my garden (I’ve abandoned childcare duties as I’m actually tend working and I’m between calls) and I look around and feel so grateful to have this home for our family. I’m so happy our children get to grow up not just with more stuff than I ever had, but with the family centred on love that I never had.

What is trying to say? It’s not that is it. She’s fixated on the high of LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF I HAVE.

She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh I know I had some bitchy remarks as I mentioned hinches name . I only mentioned it because they said hinch was smashing Instagram and doing well and didn't need Stacey's friendship 🙄 why would she go to a hen when she's got two boys and blah blah blah . so I said my view
there are some sensitive souls on there. They make it an insult to, so what if her tits are saggy? They literally are. Mine were pancakes pre tit job, I did not care if someone said it as it was true🤣 she has addressed her saggy boobs anyway so she clearly doesn’t care either.

duck off you gratuitous bleepView attachment 1399817
No and you don’t deserve any of it either luv

Reactions: 14
I don’t know about you guys with two (or more) young children (or one for that matter) but at 6:30pm I’m usually knee deep in dinner, bath, bed - not laying in alpaca poo bragging about MY wonderful life.

As someone else said. It’s always HER. This is supposed to be the family home. I’m currently sat in my garden (I’ve abandoned childcare duties as I’m actually tend working and I’m between calls) and I look around and feel so grateful to have this home for our family. I’m so happy our children get to grow up not just with more stuff than I ever had, but with the family centred on love that I never had.

What is trying to say? It’s not that is it. She’s fixated on the high of LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF I HAVE.

She’s vile.
Fiddle is doing the childcare as usual while she prats about on her phone But this have also probably been saved on her phone to release when she spots trollman posting

She's been ramping up the bragging all day hasn't she? Good god,just say you wish you were with Stacey and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just so you know top aufor Soph, it’s WHOSE, not WHO’S. Baffling how someone so thick and talentless is where she is??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.