Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much prefer you ladies to those on Stacey’s thread - everyone is being proper nasty to me all because I said a comment saying Stacey had saggy boobs for her age was too far 🥺. You wouldn’t get that over here! X

I saw that comment and thought you’d get pounced on. Love how they went off because Hinch was mentioned on SS thread too

Reactions: 14
Looks like SS is having a great time. Quite enjoying her stories to be honest, looks like a lovely place. Why couldn't Sophie put stories like that up from her holiday? Instead we had the boring drive video and some stone steps which is hardly exciting!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Calling bingo on another story in the next hour tops as Stacey just posted about her sunset dinner

Ooh a bingo for me. She Is so predictable. The competition to try and get her engagement up when everyone is looking at Stacey's hen .
Oh I can't believe this life is mine. duck off🤣

She could of had a better view if she was invited at the hen and on the sunset dinner. Instead she is sulking and crying with her wooly wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how she talks about my life and doesn't include her husband, children, the parents who she can't be separated from for 2 minutes. You can't believe it's your life because you know you're a talentless nobody who got good deals with companies through your management.

Hope she is sitting in alpaca/fox poo. 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220707-194239_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Sitting thinking who’s life is this cause it doesn’t feel like mine - that’s cause it’s not yours it’s all the sheep you fleeced and mugged

Reactions: 21
Soph, quite the 'dreamer' isn't she? Dreams of alllll the things she thinks she's been deprived of in her pampered life

Laundry room
Pantry
Orangery
Corner log burner

Materialistic? Nah, not Sophie. Maybe next time you're dreaming, dream of being a better person and stop fleecing people to fund your lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t forget the U-Til-ity

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.