Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants it. Dreams it. NEEDS it. What an awful way to go through life.

And, I really don't think that we say this enough, but she really is a massive prick, isn't she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I much prefer you ladies to those on Stacey’s thread - everyone is being proper nasty to me all because I said a comment saying Stacey had saggy boobs for her age was too far 🥺. You wouldn’t get that over here! X
Oh I know I had some bitchy remarks as I mentioned hinches name . I only mentioned it because they said hinch was smashing Instagram and doing well and didn't need Stacey's friendship 🙄 why would she go to a hen when she's got two boys and blah blah blah . so I said my view

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haven't been paying attention but has she moved in yet? How long does she need? Been nearly a year? (By actual Land Registry dates and not Hinch's calendar I mean)🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can’t she be honest for just once in her life? Just be honest with your followers. Being honest and truthful is kindness. Lying isn’t. Did her mum not teach her the basics?
I don't think she did-bet she's got a lot to answer for and I'd go as far as guessing what "a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive".
Blimey I just spooked myself🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few puke inducing comments on her post with micronob, slightly annoyed as I often get things from crafty giraffe and now I can't as they want to gift her some stuff
🤢 omg I knew there’d be some twit quoting manifestation! She’s hardly Carnegie is she. Although she thinks she revolutionised cleaning..! Bloody hell im not sure what’s worse, sopha or the gullible sheep believing her shite

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.