Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
@IrishCatlady from my research, I'd say that's Becca, due to be married in Sept.

I reckon this is happening in real time, and she is there, but it's a night out not a weekend away. She will go for the meal, faff around pretending to be embarrassed by willy straws, cackle like an idiot then be home fondling Henry for 10.30. Can't be seen on the town having fun, she wouldn't risk in the wild drunk pics!
Agreed it looks nice enough but definitely not the standard Hinch us used to, more 3stars than 5🤣🤣

Reactions: 12

kayl1986

VIP Member
I SWEAR that resin company is deleting some of the comments from the sheep. I looked earlier and some….well this is going to sound judgy but sheep that could no way afford their product had commented asking “HoW MuCh Plz” and they’re no longer there. One pic had like 10 comments and they’ve gone 😂

They obviously looked at their profiles like I did. Think blurbs like “Full time mummy. Live. Love. Laugh”…
Hinch haven't got the market or followers who can buy this . Like someone said they are all in council properties shopping in B&ms

Hi guyshhhh, I did a little diggin- the resin post from today must have been recorded at least 3 or 4 months ago. Check the nails from older stories 🤓
She saved this story this long especially to out do Stacey which didn't work anyway

Samseal

Chatty Member
A pure fucking beggy Mitchell moment for the hot tub 🤦🏼‍♀️ I agree, I bet it’s already installed and as we type Inch is in it with fiddle making friends with her panty hamster whilst big Al sobs in the workshop trying stop the kids from eating coins in a play tray
Panty hamster 🐹 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I doubt she was even invited to Stacey's 😅 she's so cringe she probably hid that story from Stacey & co.

If the cousin is getting married in September would she have the hen do this weekend, 2 months before the wedding? I think I had my hen do about 3ish weeks before the wedding and most of my friends have done similar.
I had mine in June then married in the August.
I don’t believe the cousin story….hinch just wasn’t invited 😂

Tomi2015

VIP Member
A pure fucking beggy Mitchell moment for the hot tub 🤦🏼‍♀️ I agree, I bet it’s already installed and as we type Inch is in it with fiddle making friends with her panty hamster whilst big Al sobs in the workshop trying stop the kids from eating coins in a play tray
Did anyone else just go to a really scary place in their imagination 😶

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
I'm assuming the Resin Driveway is gifted as she's marked it as an 'ad'?
Think the video was 3/4 months old so she was saving that ad for a special occasion when staceys engagement was up hoping people would go on hers. Then she give her hen story excuse