Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
The hotel is an immersive experience hotel, like a Escape room . Keep Ginch locked in please if she's even there tonight🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone close fancy pooping into the clockwork hotel🤣🤣🤣
My mate lives in Chelmsford, just 1 problem, I doubt she has any idea who TF Hinch is so would tell me to fuck off if I asked! She would be the type to shout oi oi at her though 🤣🤣😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I’m really far behind she’s still on holiday that’s how behind I am 😂 but reading all the girl name suggestions and everybody saying “no that’s my name/my daughters name please don’t” is killing me! My daughter shares her name with the 7ft, size 5 footed beast herself 😫😫
dont worry my son shares the same name as fatdog henry 😭😭

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Hinch has to be the centre of attention everywhere she goes and she has to be in control. Clearly that’s what happened at her cousin’s hen night (even the hotel prioritised her attendance on their social media above the actual bride to be!)
She wouldn’t have got away with that on SS’s hen because Jemma organised everything and it all revolved around Stacey (rightly so). That’s why she didn’t go. She won’t do anything where she can’t control the narrative.
Also, I’m still trying to figure out why her cousin’s wedding was postponed by 3 years because of Covid when Covid only started in March 2020!
She's literally took the attention off the bride. What a bitch she is. I bet they got a spot fast because hinch no planning involved. I think becca will be getting the house so I guess small price to pay with hinch in control 😅

melisnusty

Most if any of Hinchs sheep would have a lazy spa, not the real deal. I bet she gets lots of people saying it's too expensive etc etc, but she'll cherryvpick a few that say go for it, when we all know its been installed. 🤪 you're soooooo predictable Hinch, rinse and repeat . You are sòoooooooo boring🥱🥱🥱
She’s EaRnEd iT bless er art.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Re: hot tubs, we did have one and the novelty wears off quickly 🤣 they are faffy with the chemicals and whatnot to. I imagine they’d be out of budget for the running costs alone for most of the huns

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Why can’t she be honest for just once in her life? Just be honest with your followers. Being honest and truthful is kindness. Lying isn’t. Did her mum not teach her the basics?
I don't think she did-bet she's got a lot to answer for and I'd go as far as guessing what "a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive".
Blimey I just spooked myself🤣

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
anyone else on here who’s a parent of a few young kids think its a good idea to install a boiling hot stove with a shelf that can be climbed on and behind right next to the access to the garden. It’s almost like its been positioned by someone who has no daily experience of actually looking after kids that are actually awake.
I've just gone back to have a look, OMG

Reactions: 12
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Here’s Jimbobteenypeeny telling us all about his new job 🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for inspiring the idea 📢 (volume needed and there are swears)

You’re going to have to ignore Jimbob’s mouth opening for all of the voices 😂
View attachment 1398492
That is bloody brilliant @Wize Owl 😂🤣 Jimbob suits that presenting role nicely and you mastered Zippy & George! It's made me cackle! Another classic 👏🏼💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12