Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Alot of Guesses on Stacey's thread 24th or 25th July. Stacey's hand wasn't completely covering invite

Edit I just checked 25th is Monday. 23rd or 24th maybe?

Reactions: 13

tasha2000

Soph, quite the 'dreamer' isn't she? Dreams of alllll the things she thinks she's been deprived of in her pampered life

Laundry room
Pantry
Orangery
Corner log burner

Materialistic? Nah, not Sophie. Maybe next time you're dreaming, dream of being a better person and stop fleecing people to fund your lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t forget the U-Til-ity

• Haha
Guyssshh- ya don't think that "Thank you so much for buying my Tesscho Tatt" with the drippy music was her saying "Nice whilst it lasted" in her own weird cringy way?
All her range reduced to clear and the "end of her range by summer" tea we had several months ago? 🤔
I hope they aren't giving her a fresssch collectshunn!

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Funny how she’s chosen to turn down fake besties hen do - the one she declares she loves to all the bloody time so publicly, whose son is best friends with Ron, the one whose house she can just rock up at late in the night for tea and chats. She’s chose instead to go to her cousin Beccas hen-do yet never mentions her. I find it all a bit weird.

Also, she’s more than happy to take a photo of her cousin Becci at the hen-do, but not one of herself with her sister. This woman has serious privacy issues. Has she apologised to Eileen lamb yet 😂
Unless she posts a pic of her, mamfa and cousin together on hen do it's definitely another loada shite she's there and just a convenient excuse not to be on her besties hen 💯 sheep would believe her if the excuse was she's piloting a rocket to Mars this weekend so she can't make it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
No toys? My dogs have two toy baskets and I swear they are worse than toddlers sometimes. Toys in every room and all round the garden.
Same here, mine will just go and randomly grab a toy and lie down on the rug with it

I don't know if it's believable enough for her to move on on tend bbs wedding day, considering she keeps going on about how she can't wait to share their day etc. It'll be an unforseen or "unexpected" surprise/circumstance that stops her going.
Them all having the shits again 🤣

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
I’d say hinch is raging she didn’t go to SS’s hen now, with the tabloids taking secret pictures of them. Missed her opportunity to get her mug into the papers and stay relevant.

Instead she’s at a hen that’s beyond boring, I think they may be having more craic in the local old folks home 😂😉

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
She's definitely got a cleaner she goes by the name fiddles. Princess soph won't get her hands dirty