Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she has to put the who #gifted shit to it I could well be wrong but she is just a money grabbing leach

Reactions: 10
Mykonos in Greece

Reactions: 11
I thought she has to put the who #gifted shit to it I could well be wrong but she is just a money grabbing leach
If it is gifted she is meant to do this. Yes, you are correct so I must keep an eye on this because we can all report her sneaky arse. An ad is far different to a gift. You can get paid a sum to advertise for a company but if they do her drive for free then that is gifted.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jimbobsweatynob is practicing for this on Sunday

Might have to go and watch the stragglers at the back for him.....get a in the wild

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

Sopha is such a bore and Jimbob’s got saddle sore.

Reactions: 36
She's going to vanish for the whole weekend isn't she to try and hide the fact there is no hen?

Reactions: 31
That's a bit harsh and judgemental of Fiddle, I will have you know can be very difficult to establish breastfeeding , especially when your baby is only 384 months old.

Reactions: 34
No, she didn't just use her son's nursery dress up day for an Amazon swipe up! How greedy can you get?? Anybody who supports her or buys in to her stuff surely must see she's only about the money now??

Reactions: 44
I wonder if Jimbobsweatynob is practicing for this on Sunday

Might have to go and watch the stragglers at the back for him.....get a in the wild

View attachment 1401149
But hinch is at a hen do this weekend so who will watch the children?

She’s ramping up the Henry content. Calling a bingo for a “friend” for Henry the second they “move in”.

Reactions: 29
Why do I hate those eyelashes on the dog so much why are they so bloody long, is that to do with his breed?! I'd want to cut them all the time

Reactions: 7
I know when my littles have found a spider because I can usually hear them cooing and saying "AWW CUTE!"

I am not a fan of spiders but I love that the kids love them

Reactions: 9
She leaves them often no problems though .rather spends her days sat in alpaca shit then bond with her boys and they are always with fiddle or inch so I doubt they would notice their mum missing for a few days either

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.