Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Erica24

Chatty Member
Not going to believe she is on her cousins hen do until I see photographing proof!
Also, Stacey's hen holiday looks like so much fun and she looks fantastic in her bikini; up yours hinch!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Parry1988

VIP Member
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅
I think the one hinch means is the 'instagram' uk hen do where Stacey will have all the desperados like hinch, greedy, in the style morons etc etc. It will be a tend hen do for the gram so all the sheep can enjoy seeing their favourite huns together. And all the real friends and family will be spared meeting them

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Soapy

Chatty Member
Busy weekend ahead so I'm getting in nice and early off the starting block hens!

*thread suggestion*

Mrs Hinch #558 Wind your neck in and #bekond

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
'Do any of you peasants guyysssch have a resin driveway'

Naw - We dont! We are all mostly doing our best to pay the gas & elecy and feed our families every month, you absolute tone deaf, thick as fuck, lazy beggy bastard of a human.

But guess what GUYYSSCH - our kids aint gona hate us for selling their souls to the devil, when they grow up 👌 Blessed Be

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Is that silly little twat really getting a fucking resin driveway paid for? With the money she has? Really? Nice one 👍🏻

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
A couple of things…

A) I used to follow her in the early days and I never heard her mention a log burner. The first she mentioned one was in the dolls house and then when she went away at Christmas

B) imagine if one of your life long dreams was to have a log burner 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Magee

VIP Member
If it was my BEST FRIENDS hen do and my cousins, I know which one I’d be going to. Even if I’d committed to my cousins, my cousins would understand it’s my BEST FRIENDS hen do.

If she really wanted to, she could have flown out Weds - Fri and also gone to her cousins hen do, especially seen as she doesn’t need to ask for a babysitter and check her bank account. Just goes to prove she wasn’t invited in the first place.

Becca1995

So ive been a busy woman actually working at my not tend job...

So hinch is absolutely frothing at the gash about her shitty drive to get attention while trolloman goes on her hen that clearly hinch wasnt invited to. I wunt be surprised if her cousins wedding is the day after staceys and itll be her dads side so up in Durham meaning she cant go staceys wedding. I bet we see absolutely no proof of this hen do. Hinch accept it, your absolutely washed up. Your sheep are realising your a money grabbing arsehole and that's all your bothered about. Wake up hun, the country is on its arse, people are struggling to pay bills so there not gunna go and get a new drive. Watch the news and realise we are in a cost of living crisis.

Hope that helps, ATB x

The longest awaited move in hissschtory is so going to happen the same time as SS wedding isn't it. All so fake, planned, tend friendships all for the 'gram.
Hopefully Hinch's "career" is going the same way as Big Boris's!
Oh .. and Hinch, put your stupid thumb away! Life isn't thumbs up for many people, nobody likes a sickly bragger.
What goes first Boris or Hinch?

• Haha
  • Heart

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
The cousin hen do story is excruciatingly awkward, fake or not. She could just say 'have a great time guysssschhh' without offering an explanation for why she's not there.

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Oh blah blah, the tarmac has been down too long 😂.
We’ve survived with a double shower for two under 5’s for 3 years. That’s it, no bath. We’ve survived.! Joys of home ownership.
But she just had to have the resin driveway with ‘VU-bah’. I hope she gets crabs 🦀

• Haha

Jlac22

“Wind your neck in and BE KIND!” 🤣🤣🤣
Poor love was only asking a question…
”wind your neck in” followed by “be kind”

are these dickheads for real, it’s like it’s ok to insult someone because you perceived their comment to be an insult?! Follow your own effing advice you twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Here’s RoyOiOi 🎵Close To You🎵 A gentle little song for anyone who might be nursing a hangover from too many Appletisers last night 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
I’m going to say it. I don’t think Hinch would fit in at the SS hen party. It looks care free and fun. That’s just not Hinch 😂

• Haha
Seething about Stacey’s hen do are you? She’s having fun and she’s got her stomach and legs out, no cares in the world, genuine excitement on her face. Meanwhile the ice queen is flogging plastic coated driveways to get hers for free like the common scrounger she is

I’m really far behind she’s still on holiday that’s how behind I am 😂 but reading all the girl name suggestions and everybody saying “no that’s my name/my daughters name please don’t” is killing me! My daughter shares her name with the 7ft, size 5 footed beast herself 😫😫
That’s footz to you, hun

• Haha
Funny how she talks about my life and doesn't include her husband, children, the parents who she can't be separated from for 2 minutes. You can't believe it's your life because you know you're a talentless nobody who got good deals with companies through your management.

Hope she is sitting in alpaca/fox poo. 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220707-194239_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sick