Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to find her life so empty when she runs out of stuff to buy.
If she ever does run out of stuff to buy, she’ll change her husband. I don’t mean that to sound harsh at all. But she comes across as ‘I want it, I’ll have it’ That absolutely does cross over to relationships. Just look at the posts about the orangery guys. No one does that? Married or single. She’s bored. She’s desperate. Aaaand she’s only been married to Jamie for just under 4 years 🤔

Reactions: 28
A couple of things…

A) I used to follow her in the early days and I never heard her mention a log burner. The first she mentioned one was in the dolls house and then when she went away at Christmas

B) imagine if one of your life long dreams was to have a log burner 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad sad bastard.
Whatever happened to the dolls house and all her marketplace tat, I mean makeover projects. Now everything is made from pallets in the tend farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I haven’t had a drink in over 20 years. I still join in & have fun. Not drinking is no excuse
If a woman can’t drink she can’t have fun 🙄 It’s a real shame that people still think a woman can’t join in and have fun because she’s pregnant. Yes it’s a little uncomfortable at times but bloody hell! Does life stop for women as soon as they fall pregnant? My favourite thing about being sober whilst pregnant was telling everyone else what utter dicks they were 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still laughing she never went on the hen party even though she was never going anyway.

Do hope she has bought a fire surround for that log burner to keep her children safe.

My POV is this house was her end goal. I remember her saying on a mario thread she had a goal, then she was done. There is nothing more she can do, she isn’t career minded. She lives in larlarland.
I think she's got too greedy to ever be done. It's like an addiction. She loves the attitude and bragging . Nothing she has is never enough . She'll keep going for as long as she can

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1400461

1. Al Paccas 😂

2. Nobody screenshoots anything. People do screenshot her stories but we trolls actually cover her children's faces.

3. If you think it's awful that a child's image can be shared, then you agree the issue is actually Mrs Hinch using her children for content and sharing pictures of them in the first place.

She's the one sharing the pictures and not protecting their privacy.

If she doesn't share these pictures, nobody can screenshoot them.

If your next door neighbour was acting the way Hinch does, most people would be concerned. We’re not seeing her every move but we are seeing what she shows us. That’s very worrying

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1400461

1. Al Paccas 😂

2. Nobody screenshoots anything. People do screenshot her stories but we trolls actually cover her children's faces.

3. If you think it's awful that a child's image can be shared, then you agree the issue is actually Mrs Hinch using her children for content and sharing pictures of them in the first place.

fgs I read that as “they’ve also reported her to Stacey Solomon” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1400461

1. Al Paccas 😂

Well, I’ll have them know that none of us have ever done a screenshoot, not even of the Al Paccas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guyysch...i know the tiny village of Maldon has its own climate etc, but why has this dick filtered this picture of his 'cycle spot' so much it looks like hes in the middle of a fuckin blizzard ☃
It's the estuary at low tide hun. 👍 atv

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trollomon just gets it right doesn’t she? Not saying I love her but she gets it right in terms of her mainstream of followers.
She’s taken “us” with her on her hen do. She’s not stressing about filters and bad angles or dodgy outfits. She’s owning her post 4 kids mum bod. She’s fine with her sister showing her sometimes being a bit gormless. She’s having fun with her friends (even if they aren’t her actual friends). This is what we all SEE.
And you know what. I’m influenced. I think that hen do looks lovely and I’d like to visit that location.
Hinch. Watch and learn.
Agree. Stacey is miles ahead of Hinch. I'm not a fan but her stories are fun to watch, she's a natural, her career isn't confined to Instagram, she can sing, she can present and presents a likeable personality onscreen. She can also be funny. I'm sure a lot of it is acting a character but it seems natural and unforced and is a much more interesting story than anything Hinch produces. By comparison, Hinch is stilted, inarticulate, attempts at being funny fall flat because she just isn't funny. Stacey gets her demographic, she has pots of money but isn't particularly show off, when she went on about her pool it didn't make me think what a show off, it just made me think good for her, she works hard at her TV work. Hinch showing off expensive items is just someone incredibly untalented, who does not deserve the money she had made, showing off. Totally different. Stacey will always have a TV career as well as Insta. Sophie will only ever have Insta because she's not good enough to do anything else. She is truly appalling on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Seeing endless stuff hinch is getting I do have ariana grande song in my head 7 rings .

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (baby)
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it (oh yeah)
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)

Next time she shares next ad or purchase. Hinch should play this as it's her song

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guyysch...i know the tiny village of Maldon has its own climate etc, but why has this dick filtered this picture of his 'cycle spot' so much it looks like hes in the middle of a fuckin blizzard ☃
Cycle spot me arse, he drove there in the Grinch MotorHome of Dreams. #caravanofcourage

• Haha
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅
My bet is, she’s not been invited to the wedding either and it’ll be the big house move!

Reactions: 11
That child Lennie never ever has a dummy out of his mouth even at soft play and on holiday snap. He’s going to have a speech impediment if she’s not careful he’s always got that rammed in his mouth probably so she can get a perfect shot of the bros. I mean to say my own children had dummies but not constantly like that

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If a woman can’t drink she can’t have fun 🙄 It’s a real shame that people still think a woman can’t join in and have fun because she’s pregnant. Yes it’s a little uncomfortable at times but bloody hell! Does life stop for women as soon as they fall pregnant? My favourite thing about being sober whilst pregnant was telling everyone else what utter dicks they were 😂
I did loads of things while I was pregnant and had an absolute blast! And the best parts were would always let me go to the front of the toilet queue, and I didn't have a hangover the next day! You absolutely can have fun while you're not drinking.

My bet is, she’s not been invited to the wedding either and it’ll be the big house move!
The thing is, if she wasn't such an awful person, her and Stacy might have actually been real-not-tend friends and she'd be in there with her actual celeb friends. But she just thinks she's better than SS despite SS being in the fame game for well over a decade and Hinch getting lucky in a photo sharing app a few years ago. If SS closed her Instagram accounts, she'd still have all the presenter work. It's not her main source of income. She does the occasional promotion or swipe up, but really her page is just about her and her family. Hinch would have nothing. She's got no other talents to fall back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So crazy and hilarious isn't she 🙄

Even that 30 second dream of a fire didn't pan out. All those renovations and she plonked it there, probably closest to an available power point.
Never occurred to thick thick twit to design the lounge around that long waited for dream 🙄

She still never mentioned a log burner though at that point, so this dream has been as long as the crappy fake fireplace was😂
Only time I remember I log burner was when she was designing the doll house, so I think we can all agree it was 100% going to be the new house reveal and she never used it (and we never see it either!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What's a cycle spot🤔🤣🤣

So the selfish cow wouldn't let Inch have a gym as the equipment is ugly, so the poor bugger has literally got on his bike......keep pedalling and don't look back🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's followed another of Stacey's friends. I have second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.