Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Soph it is my dream to have alot of things too. I however will never have them because it is not in me to lie and manipulate people to get it. ATV 🖕

Reactions: 22
How is her house not finished yet! We gutted our house completely and got it finished in 8 months and that was with us doing a lot of the work ourselves and friends and family, so we could only really do evenings and weekends. She can afford the workmen to be there every day and she’s not living there! We had to live in it and try and work around normal life! Her crap kitchen is taking ages! Ours was done in a month and that was with a delay waiting for our worktops for 2 weeks! She drags everything out soooo much!
Either she isn’t paying for it and they come on odd days or she’s so difficult to work with they keep having to get other team members in. Must take a while to gather the freebies.

Always wanted a log burner yet didn't think to add one when she doubled the size of her existing house :rolleyes:
Not heard her mention it in the two years I “followed” her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
anyone else on here who’s a parent of a few young kids think its a good idea to install a boiling hot stove with a shelf that can be climbed on and behind right next to the access to the garden. It’s almost like its been positioned by someone who has no daily experience of actually looking after kids that are actually awake.
In winter our woodburner heats our living room up to 25-28 degrees. I put a whistling kettle on top of it which boils water in less than 10 minutes.
We still have a fire guard surrounding it and my kids are late teens!
With Sofa it's all about the aesthetics, she'll do absolutely nothing same as bestie SS.

Reactions: 18
Original Tattle members and the last few remaining hinch sheep trying to remember her ever mentioning a log burner

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Original Tattle members and the last few remaining hinch sheep trying to remember her ever mentioning a log burner

I remember when all she wanted was a real fire place, then bingo a freebie electric one , not central and she bought real metal fire tools as if it was a real fire🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Please don’t let her be cleaning out that log burner with any chemicals, I can just see it now spraying flash inside it, then the sheep will do the same & whoosh houses are up in smoke but won’t be Sopha’s fault it never is, but she might never use it yet because they do create a lot of work to keep clean so probably just for show knowing her!

Reactions: 30
She is a disgrace tbh . How many of her sheep are looking at their homes all depressed and upset with her constant bragging. After them painting it all grey they’ve all gone out to get Egyptian cotton and other hay and straw colours. Changing their furniture to have more oak rather than white. But they simply won’t be able to afford log burners, vulva drives and all that other tit she insists on having. She’s not got the market or no idea what direction to market her account. Which shows in the drop of likes and increase in bots. Only a matter of time before this ends so her days are numbered now

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I much prefer you ladies to those on Stacey’s thread - everyone is being proper nasty to me all because I said a comment saying Stacey had saggy boobs for her age was too far 🥺. You wouldn’t get that over here! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
All the huns will be out shopping now in bnm for log burners , ya know them outside ones because they can't afford one like hers . Gonna be a lot of dick heads choking this week and going out looking for pissy sticks to burn

Reactions: 11
I remember when all she wanted was a real fire place, then bingo a freebie electric one , not central and she bought real metal fire tools as if it was a real fire🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So crazy and hilarious isn't she 🙄

Even that 30 second dream of a fire didn't pan out. All those renovations and she plonked it there, probably closest to an available power point.
Never occurred to thick thick twit to design the lounge around that long waited for dream 🙄

She still never mentioned a log burner though at that point, so this dream has been as long as the crappy fake fireplace was😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is a disgrace tbh . How many of her sheep are looking at their homes all depressed and upset with her constant bragging. After them painting it all grey they’ve all gone out to get Egyptian cotton and other hay and straw colours. Changing their furniture to have more oak rather than white. But they simply won’t be able to afford log burners, vulva drives and all that other tit she insists on having. She’s not got the market or no idea what direction to market her account. Which shows in the drop of likes and increase in bots. Only a matter of time before this ends so her days are numbered now
Yep, she never advertises anything they can afford now. GHD, Iconic, Vulva drives, woodstoves, expensive furniture. Well and truly lost her way.

Reactions: 21
So crazy and hilarious isn't she 🙄

Even that 30 second dream of a fire didn't pan out. All those renovations and she plonked it there, probably closest to an available power point.
Never occurred to thick thick twit to design the lounge around that long waited for dream 🙄

She still never mentioned a log burner though at that point, so this dream has been as long as the crappy fake fireplace was😂
And it's only a dream if she can grift it for free or heavily discounted 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Sorry to be a “quoting myself twit” but the hun who kicked off has had all of her comments removed but everyone else is still there! Hilarious!
Sopha must be so proud of herself for creating such monsters 🤭
I saw that, maybe the cupcake person removed them herself, my comment is still on there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll have Ronnie on lighting the fire duty next the thick bleep

I honestly, truly, whole heartedly DISLIKE her. 👍🏻 Atv x

Reactions: 34
People used to like her when she was getting excited over a 70p bathroom spray from home bargains. She only used to get stuff to sell out if it was dirt cheap and people had nothing to lose by trying it.

Vulva probably think they’ll be fully booked for the next 10 years thanks to the Hinch effect but she just doesn’t have that touch any more

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.