Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the heat from that is going straight up into that roof space and out through the acres of glazing in that conservatory orangery.

Colossal waste of everything.

But it looks good so she doesn't give two shits.

Reactions: 25
Rising on her ‘day off’ with loads of stories, something to do with bestbubs4eva getting attention? 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just “dreams” of having stuff she thinks rich people probably have. Boot room, fields, kitchen island, wood burner, country lifestyle… she doesn’t really have any need or want for this tit. Just collecting status symbols

Reactions: 33
Soph, quite the 'dreamer' isn't she? Dreams of alllll the things she thinks she's been deprived of in her pampered life

Laundry room
Pantry
Orangery
Corner log burner

Materialistic? Nah, not Sophie. Maybe next time you're dreaming, dream of being a better person and stop fleecing people to fund your lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I hate the way she always says "I bought it". If my husband and I get something for our house we always say we bought it - and that's despite the fact that he's the earner and I stay home with the children!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
🙄 a dream of hers is to own a wood burner so buys a new build as their forever home - makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soph, quite the 'dreamer' isn't she? Dreams of alllll the things she thinks she's been deprived of in her pampered life

Laundry room
Pantry
Orangery
Corner log burner

Materialistic? Nah, not Sophie. Maybe next time you're dreaming, dream of being a better person and stop fleecing people to fund your lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or even something ... anything for or about your children? Shes vile!

Reactions: 19
All I hear is I want u want I want. Wonder if she got a discount on this probably

Stacey is horse riding on her hen. Calling bingo she'll outdo her with buying her own pony soon. To go on tend farm

Why does she consistently miss the mark with all her "status symbols". She wanted "this life" so got a house not remotely like the country/farm asthetic she says and tries to make it that but just keeps failing miserably 😂

Bespoke furniture?... no, splintered scaffolds and apple crates.
Panelling and exposed brick?... no, non waterproof mdf and a bleeping resin drive.
Pantry?... no, weird corner display unit.
Log burner?... no, tit burner in a stupid position in the worst room for it.

Nothing like huddling together in one corner of mushroom mansion to enjoy the heat of one log while rod, tod and mod stare at you through the windows. bleeping melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A couple of things…

A) I used to follow her in the early days and I never heard her mention a log burner. The first she mentioned one was in the dolls house and then when she went away at Christmas

B) imagine if one of your life long dreams was to have a log burner 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad sad bastard.
She put a log burner in her dolly house, that was never seen again, not even at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All I hear is I want u want I want. Wonder if she got a discount on this probably

Stacey is horse riding on her hen. Calling bingo she'll outdo her with buying her own pony soon. To go on tend farm
Don’t be a troll!! She will be galloping round the garden on poor Rodders before the days out!! Tend horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omfg just caught up ...back to the constant brag brag brag, look-what-I've-got-that-you-peasants-will-never-have, endangering her toddler son YET AGAIN, getting one of her workmen to be a performing puppet and showing YET AGAIN that she is not the anxious, nervy simpleton she portrays herself as 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Urgh, how she is placing the wood - no doubt bought in and will never be used it's for 'display' or will burn kindling only. We have a multistove, but it was the only thing we saved from our 70s bungalow and we have a good wood supply as we live in the country and have a small wood! Let me tell you, we don't stack wood like that. It's all tend just like the mud/boot room which anyone living in a rural place will know is always dirty and doesn't have scented candles!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She put a log burner in her dolly house, that was never seen again, not even at Christmas.
Bet it wont be fully finished and in the playroom either as it was solely a prop for a house reveal that was tit on by tattle 🤭🤭

Prove me wrong slotha, show us the dollhouse 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow that person who snapped “wind your neck in. Be kind” to the lady asking innocently where Sopha was has properly kicked off in the comments under Stacey’s post! These Huns are bloody lunatics!! 😳
Sorry to be a “quoting myself twit” but the hun who kicked off has had all of her comments removed but everyone else is still there! Hilarious!
Sopha must be so proud of herself for creating such monsters 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how she’s chosen the big boobed barbie doll of the hen party to start following. 😂
Why does Stacey not follow her? She doesn't even follow someone from her OWN hen party, yet Hinch does as she's NEVER even met her! It proves that Stacey really does have no friends (the hen party are all Jemma's friends), and that Sophie is a desparate cling on. How strange from the both of them.

Also would like to add Ron can't choose his choices as he can't consent to the choices Grinch makes. 😆
Q
Hinch: look what arrived today!
Stove company: installed yesterday
HahahahhahahahahahhaView attachment 1399249View attachment 1399250
Who has a dream to have a wood burning stove? Normal dreams are things like wonderful travel experiences, happy, healthy family, going far in ones chosen real, not tend, profession aren't they?
She is just not right in the head.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.