Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks tit. All those extensions and the roots are dire.
I thought she’d recently had her hair done again. That video from inch suggests that this holiday is long gone and a pre record. No way can those roots appear after a month.

Reactions: 12
I thought she’d recently had her hair done again. That video from inch suggests that this holiday is long gone and a pre record. No way can those roots appear after a month.
For some bizarre reason she got a load of fancy extensions and left the roots 🤣🤣 probably would duck with her pre records

Reactions: 20
Do we have a picture of her hair when she had it done, and compare! Because that is not hair that's been done recently

Wheres Lonnie?! Because at the angle Jamie is filming and the glimpse of the trolley we see, it doesn't look like he's in it

The more I watch his story, the more it's been staged!!!

Reactions: 20
So I've been out the house for 12 hours, I expected a new thread, having to catch up on pages upon pages, but she's so boring we're still on the same one 🤣

Reactions: 17
Inch's story has gotta be a piss take or tattle bait ...their holiday is becoming more and more mundane and bizarre 🙄🙄🙄
Poor Ronnie blantantly being ignored too cos his priick of a dad gotta tell the sheep that Mrs Hinch is in her favourite aisle 😢 so staged and fake..yawwwwwwn

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it just me or did it look like she was purposefully NOT turning, her arm was across her and when she went to turn right she sort of carried on straight and then didn't turn fully when she went around the corner?? 🤰🤰🤰

Exactly walking around in a fairy land daze while Jamie didn't even answer his 3 yr old speaking to him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just realised he said 'guys we're in a supermarket' ridiculous man ofcourse it's a supermarket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s so sad 😔 Ronnie sees the camera and clearly says ‘cheese daddy’ and Grinch makes out she celebrates every single word he says in her tend stories but neither of them even acknowledge that he’s said anything!

Also how awful that a 3 year old’s reaction to seeing how dad with a phone up in front of him is to say cheese 😔 shows that he knows that’s all the phone is used for is to take pictures and videos of them

• Sad
Reactions: 44
That’s so sad 😔 Ronnie sees the camera and clearly says ‘cheese daddy’ and Grinch makes out she celebrates every single word he says in her tend stories but neither of them even acknowledge that he’s said anything!

Also how awful that a 3 year old’s reaction to seeing how dad with a phone up in front of him is to say cheese 😔 shows that he knows that’s all the phone is used for is to take pictures and videos of them
It just goes to show that Ronnie’s speech delay in purely content for her. Screeches and laughs every time he says a word on her stories but behind the scenes they aren’t fussed as he can clearly talk. She is a terrible person for twisting the fact she was a bad parent who didn’t interact with her child and now exploiting people’s genuine concern for Ronnie and his development.

Reactions: 31
It just goes to show that Ronnie’s speech delay in purely content for her. Screeches and laughs every time he says a word on her stories but behind the scenes they aren’t fussed as he can clearly talk. She is a terrible person for twisting the fact she was a bad parent who didn’t interact with her child and now exploiting people’s genuine concern for Ronnie and his development.
Exactly. There's Ronnie sounding like a normal 3 year old, saying cheese daddy clear as day. Absolutely heartbreaking that Slobman has got his phone out and poor old Ronnie thinks he has to perform. But for what reason would she pretend Ronnie has speech difficulties? Clearly its for engagement and money but what a sick and disgusting thing to do. Sophie has a bit missing she really does, she has no idea how to parent and protect her child, and seemingly blindly oblivious to the harm that she's doing. I genuinely believe she isn't all there.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.