Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So other influences show what a great holiday they’re having. I follow loads of celebrities on IG and they don’t go the the effort to only show the back of their heads like she does. Just almost natural and sometimes staged photos of them having fun, eating, beach etc etc
Why does she think she has to hide herself all the time?

Reactions: 13
Not one single ounce of their marriage doesn't revolve around 'the family brand' what a sad life, can't even go on holiday for some down time without making it 'brand Hinch'.

This marriage is absolutely loveless and soulless, even the children were conceived out of Content & marital convenience, certainly not because mummaz wanted them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh ffs she’s in a home bargains or B&M on her holidays. Wonder if we will get a Hinch haul later.
I despair of those two twats they should have stayed at home and saved their cash

Reactions: 22
Tag team Inch has spoken because she who earns the moola hastn't today.

He can hardly get his words out poor love. What a boring c*nt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1378514
I'm watching this and Ron walks off. The child walks away from Inch. Neither of them have noticed.

Fiddle, weeping Al and ab Fab must be with them. Otherwise who let's their kid walk off in a supermarket. ( yeah the hinches do silly me.)

Reactions: 21
That wee soul shouting 'cheese daddy' coz he thought his dad was taking a picture of him 😔 no ronnie...he was videoing your mother and talking shite, while she was kidding on she didnt know 😑

some folk should not have kids...

• Sad
Reactions: 54

View attachment 1378514
I knew she would do this!!! And of course she will just laaaaaaave it all. She'll be senorita of tend farm before we know it. Lynsey Queen of clean did this in the USA and brought back some products to try.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1378514
That’s so bleeping staged. “Come on Jaymeeeee, let’s go down the cleaning aisle and you walk behind me filming and say I’m in my favourite aisle. The shoppers will find it absolutely hilarious”. And also, you hear the poor little tootie just getting ignored so they can make some cuntent 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s really sad is that you can hear Ronnie talking and they’re too busy filming to answer him. Also, walking down an aisle doesn’t mean she bought anything. Quite the attempt to keep her relevant when she’s tried hard to move away from cleaning, especially on holiday when really they could just you know, spend time together as a family.

Reactions: 28
She pushes the narrative how little Ronnie can't speak/struggles to communicate yet there wasn't a single letter missing from 'cheese daddy'. Poor boy deserves so much more than these two give him, he's constantly ignored unless he's being asked to perform 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.