Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet SS is hopefully hunch won’t make the wedding. She’s an awkward person who isn’t easy to make friends with (does she even have friends apart from that trace and Stace? Obvs mummy is the bff too) she’ll just spend the day following Stace around on HER wedding day 🙄

Also stop bloody dressing your kids in everything matching you cringebag

Reactions: 17
Totally agree they're in Pollensa

That's what I was channelling 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I booked to go to pollensa this september, just me and my oh. Did quite a bit if research as to where would be a quiet spot for a couples holiday.

Then i saw hinch has gone there on a family holiday and was suddenly worried. Had i accidentally booked a holiday that would be full of kids?

But oh no wait! Silly me! This is our sofa, so of course she has taken her very young children to the least child friendly place she can 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
“Oi Oi.....Mmmmm.......lovely bit’green stuff” 🤢

FFS, pipe down Jimbobgetajob 🙄

BCF0888D-8365-450F-81E1-687696E47476.jpeg

Wow.....how amazing....a blue sky and sea on holiday.... oooh and a couple of boats 🥱🥱🥱

06217331-B242-431D-A6B8-94F4B96F57F4.png

Thrilling content 🙄 Can’t be arsed with these twats to be honesssssscht guyyyysh 🥱😂

Edit = 🤪 Busy day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For a child described as “hating loud noises”, Ronnie spends a lot of time at soft play. When I used to take my kids when they were little, they were the loudest places on earth!
Yeah I don't buy the asd hints at all I think it's for sympathy or DLA. Mine have autism and couldn't handle softplay at all

Reactions: 5
Shes posted padron peppers, so has nicknacklou . . I think theyre having an insta hun meet up 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh definitely Hinch is on the spectrum or has some learning disabilities
I think sometimes she drops these hints for sympathy from the huns I dunno how much truth there is to them other than him being a late talker but even then he’s not long turned 3. Both of mine didn’t start properly chatting away until then and there was no concerns.i feel for Ron He’s a prop for content and used to deflect when she’s messed up.Lennie seems a bit more outgoing so I think she will struggle as I don’t think he will perform for gram like Ron does. So she will have another as she only seems to like them when they don’t move or speak but I think she will only have another to try for a girl like best bubs. But I don’t think she could cope with a girl as she would be super jealous of any attention she gets xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd run as far as you can kids, get away from all the phones in your faces and your little lives being exploited on the Internet.
This stupid "chatting" narrative she does pisses me off. It's so patronising in my opinion.
Especially when you are attributing words to a child you have claimed has "invisible speech needs"* 🤢

*Still genuinely don't know what the hell this is. Speech is invisible by its very nature. Did she mean hidden needs as in, autism which cannot be seen just by looking at someone? Or invisible like they don't know the cause and it is all a mystery? Either way she's a dick for doing this.

On the wedding front, of course her and Inch will be there! I'm not convinced she will be bridesmaid. Here's how I think it will go...

Morning of wedding: Silence until around 11am. Then stories in slow mo with a soppy song, montage of a close up of an expensive dress, kids bow tie, polished shoes. "Guys sorry for being quiet but we have been getting ready for a very special day..."

Cut to a couple of pics of the 4 smiling (no full outfits shown) taken by Fiddle.

Radio silence until around 10pm with a gushy best day ever, so special, gorgeous, moon and back goodnight quote.

In the Hello or Fabulous or whatever tit mag runs the story she will be featured in a ball gown, staged pics of her hugging SS and Ron and Rex on the swing. The kids will conveniently not be shown past sunset as Fiddle collected them and Soph and Jaymee were left to work the room and make some new celeb connections. She will be pictured in the background of pics of actual celebs looking pissed off at Jamie and checking her phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looking at her latest pics 1 year old and 3 year old lay on a lounger on holiday 🙁should be knee deep in sea water and sand that you will be cleaning from between little toes for days on end !

little Ronnie being the mischievous instigator as always! maybe you just have two beautiful kind natured sons and no one is leading anyone astray x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watching the hinch v JSP on loose women saga on YouTube, I’ve heard about it but never actually seen it. I’m only a minute in and the host - I forget her name already called her Sophie HinchCliffe 😂 and hinch has already said bloody instead of her ‘blooming’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
*Still genuinely don't know what the hell this is. Speech is invisible by its very nature. Did she mean hidden needs as in, autism which cannot be seen just by looking at someone? Or invisible like they don't know the cause and it is all a mystery? Either way she's a dick for doing this.
I've looked back on my posts when she first said invisible needs and there wasn't one suggestion that came up on Google search.

Google invisible speech now and it comes up!
We all know that Google guesses what we want according to the amount of hits on that word/question.

So whats happened is that Google knows how many people have looked up what she means, but when you click on any professional account the term still doesn't exist.

Until this......

Screenshot_20220628-194639_Google.jpg

So even if people search her made up term they still have no answers apart from her twatty explanation.

Not even science understands her, but she's pointing people in the direction of wanting to know more about her child and his difficulties.

Shes a bleep of a mother she really is.
Either duck off hinting or admit something ffs.
I still stand by my 3yr old bingo in that she'll have another book and make money off his little back

Reactions: 18
I've looked back on my posts when she first said invisible needs and there wasn't one suggestion that came up on Google search.

Google invisible speech now and it comes up!
We all know that Google guesses what we want according to the amount of hits on that word/question.

So whats happened is that Google knows how many people have looked up what she means, but when you click on any professional account the term still doesn't exist.

Until this......

View attachment 1376606
So even if people search her made up term they still have no answers apart from her twatty explanation.

Not even science understands her, but she's pointing people in the direction of wanting to know more about her child and his difficulties.

Shes a bleep of a mother she really is.
Either duck off hinting or admit something ffs.
I still stand by my 3yr old bingo in that she'll have another book and make money off his little back
Absolutely.

"Mrs Hinch..this is me...and Ronni e"

Book overview;

The heartbreaking true story of how one inspirational and hard working woman overcome the odds and nusty trolls to raise the world's first child with invisible speech needs. She did it alone, with no help from anyone, not even her mum or Jamie. She managed to fit this in between having the shiniest sink in Maldon and breastfeeding 3 alpacas.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.