Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she looks like a middle aged woman, I’d say minimum 40’s! I cannot believe she is younger than me 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Her eyes are really small. The eye shape or size doesn't make anybody look older, just the amount of make up she has on her eyes.

Reactions: 25
Her eyes are really small. The eye shape or size doesn't make anybody look older, just the amount of make up she has on her eyes.
Sophie trowels it on as they would in photoshoots & photoshoot application styles which don't work so well outside in natural light

Reactions: 12
SS posted about Rex having a simple birthday, hear that Hinch? Not spent about £2k in total 🙄👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s just bad make up/too much work and I imagine the yoyo weight doesn’t help with the aging process. She has quite small eyes that are close together so all the darkness she uses around them just makes them look even smaller! The filters she use make her look doe eyed! She needs to lay off dark colours around them, I am blessed with quite large eyes but I’m sure I’ve read somewhere lots of dark colour round small eyes makes them appear even smaller:/ isn’t she a brand partner with a make up brand 🤪

Reactions: 17
She tries so hard to hide the size of her feet but her sheep out her every time 😂
Right her legs are defo photoshopped. But it's not even her photo. Is she telling them to photoshop her legs before uploading or something. Her legs do not look normal. They're the exact same width from the top to size 5 futz.....

Bloody hell she looks like a middle aged woman, I’d say minimum 40’s! I cannot believe she is younger than me 🤯🤯🤯🤯
She's rough, she's the absolute double of her mam.
She's an average looking lass, isn't ugly but her tit foul awful personality makes her a pure dog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Right her legs are defo photoshopped. But it's not even her photo. Is she telling them to photoshop her legs before uploading or something. Her legs do not look normal. They're the exact same width from the top to size 5 futz.....

She's rough, she's the absolute double of her mam.
She's an average looking lass, isn't ugly but her tit foul awful personality makes her a pure dog
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she insists photos are taken by inch and he then deletes any that are not good enough.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she insists photos are taken by inch and he then deletes any that are not good enough.
I'm sure someone put a comment on here not that long ago about either that person or someone that person knows, approached hinch, asked for a photo and hinch kept telling her no delete that and take another and was getting really arsey about it.
Which I fully believe.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I know we joke a lot about “cling-on”, but I’m really happy that Ronnie has her. The way she was stroking his hand a comforting him on that ride at AT was so lovely. He should be getting that kind of reassurance from his mother but, as we never see that, we have to assume he doesn’t. It’s a special bond that they have and I’m sure it helps Ronnie. That said, the fact she’s with them so much makes me wonder whether she doesn’t have many friends, and if that’s something to do with the Hinch Effect?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion

Shopping bags and 'addddidas'
Grinch got money but she's got no class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lennie isn't "letting Ronnie finish" he's ONE. He hasn't got an absolute scooby about what's going on with Ronnie 🤣 Is she taking the mick?

Brb just flushing my head down the toilet xx
Came here to say the same, i watched it and said a lot of expletives! She's an absolute bleeping cockwomble!! Made me so angry and feel so sorry for wee Ronnie. She insinuates so much about that wee boy just for engagement, first class bleeping bleep

ETA typos/missing words cos shes made me rage

Reactions: 16
I know we joke a lot about “cling-on”, but I’m really happy that Ronnie has her. The way she was stroking his hand a comforting him on that ride at AT was so lovely. He should be getting that kind of reassurance from his mother but, as we never see that, we have to assume he doesn’t. It’s a special bond that they have and I’m sure it helps Ronnie. That said, the fact she’s with them so much makes me wonder whether she doesn’t have many friends, and if that’s something to do with the Hinch Effect?!
Abi needs friends her own age to hang around with, and not her 30 odd year old auntie everyday but she does treat Ronnie beautifully. Ronnie always seems so happy around her, the same goes for Fiddle. We might take the piss out of her but in all seriousness she gives Ronnie the love, smiles and encouragement in alot of the stories.. Something his mum doesn't do and when she does, it's fake. There's a reason Ronnie never smiles around his own mum and why he never seems comfortable around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.