Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Everything has to fit in with the insta perfect aesthetics 😔 am I the only one who remembers when they 1st got the house she said Ronnie was going to have a lego theme bathroom?
I think I vaguely remember that. I can remember her sharing ideas she had including hand sanitizer with Lego suspended inside it? Ronnie and Lonnie would’ve been better off at Legoland compared to Alton Towers. It’s far more age appropriate! She can’t get a single thing right 🙄

Reactions: 17
The bath pic of Lonnie, duck sake she really is stupid isn’t she? That pic should be private, well in fact there is no need for it, then taking pics in a public pool, I’m sure you can’t, when my kids had swimming lessons yrs ago there were signs around the place to say no pictures were allowed, but suppose this is Mrs Hinch & she can do what she wants.

She makes out she has such a hard time with her boys like Jimbob is at work slaving away & she is doing it all by herself with zero help, she really is a pathetic piece of tit, my ex worked long hrs when my kids were little, I had to do the school runs, laundry, cooking, cleaning, bath & bedtimes all by myself plus I had a part time job too, she literally has no bleeping clue, the only time I had to myself was when I went to bed at night & even then it was broken sleep!

Reactions: 25
Reusable shopping bag pleeazzzzz, you bought them especially for that trip they are brand new get a grip woman

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'lnvest in more luxurious travel bags' (luggage, Sophie, we call that luggage)
We can expect an order going into Louis Vuitton as soon as she gets back Maldon, emblazoned with HINCH all over it. 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone who made her living off cleaning and organising, that's a very chaotic luggage set up. Why is everything crammed into bags for life? Gets some bleeping suitcases or holdalls you stingy mare.

(Holdalls does not look right no matter how I write it! Please tell me some of you hens know what I mean!)

Reactions: 41
Concerned about privacy but has their kid’s names on the front of their shirts…. So now everyone knows who they are.

Reactions: 23
I wish the hotel cleaners would come to tattle and out her for being a complete skanky cow.

Bet she's left that cake behind and sticky hands prints allllll over.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That sounds like a marvellous outing to me :D, exactly what kids should be experiencing. The inability to look after her own children on her own baffles me. I took 4 kids to school this morning (only 2 of them mine) - 6, 5, 5 and 3 - do I get a medal? :rolleyes:
It was and tgey are the best memories I think, yes I think you should 😉 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah she is a joke. A million pound house and luggage in plastic bags. It is similar to her wearing clothes that look like they came out of charity bin. She has some serious issues.

Reactions: 28
Ah she is a joke. A million pound house and luggage in plastic bags. It is similar to her wearing clothes that look like they came out of charity bin. She has some serious issues.
She is one big joke, she always looks like she needs a good bath to me with some bleach, and she always looks scruffy to me, I am sure she didn’t at the start for her Instagram grabbing money journey

Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it have been the perfect opportunity to use the Hunch shopping bags?
OR are Teschco bringing out a new range of Hinch suitcases just in time for the summer holidays? 🤔
Wouldn't be surprised if that's her ma's and niece's luggage. Soph standing inside with her oversized sunglasses and LV suitcase taking that photo. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.