Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s having flashbacks to that fateful “solo” day trip to the funfair with the boys
I do beg your pardon, it was a tend solo trip, to a fair where Ronni E Bless him, did absolutely not say 'i say Mother, would you take a look at that Chap over there, he appears to be wearing a cloth hat and is eating paper, absolutely baffling' p.s pisstake on Hunch and her bullshit, absolutely not directed at Ronnie, who is gorgeous and deserves better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Needs a trigger warning *teenytinyacronmanz*
Such beady looking pervy eyes he has! 👀👃
Wouldn't look out of place at dussschk in a secluded car park known to the cops! "Oii oii ... dogger's deeelight right 'ere in the Raaange Rovaaah if ya faaancy some acorn rubbing! Da wife fiiinks I'm at church!" *chortle* as the fat bleep bursts out of his waistcoat! 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, she’s clearly in bed eating cake for breakfast and Lenni e is playing with Nanny’s phone on charge next to her. I have so many questions but it’s sooooo weird.
Is Sticky fingers sharing the same room/bed??
Exactly what I thought, why is nanny in her room/bed🙄

Reactions: 13
I can't actually believe she's put that ridiculous post on making out she single handedly looked those boys, what a sicko, there are 3 adults and 1 teenager to look after 1 baby( in a pram all day most likely) and 1 3 year old !!!! Just repulsive!
A few Halloweens ago id not long had our youngest she was 2 months old,my 2 eldest wanted to go pumpkin picking because all their friends had,so off we went 4 kids under 6!!!!it was raining all week so the field was a quagmire 🤣🤣 I had one in a sling a toddler and my 2 eldest, on my own ,because my husband is self employed and has to actually work!! We had a fab time got absolutely covered in mud and the kids had marshmallow stuck all over their faces,we towed a gigantic pumpkin back to the car piled in and went home to carve it. My eldest kids still laugh at the memory of it. This fukin woman has no clue!!! Absolutely no clue what it is to be a real parent 🤬🤬
Your day sounds great, what wonderful memories. It's always the days that don't go quite as planned that are the ones that kids reflect on. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He picked up a phone guyssssssssssssch 🙈🤣🙈🤣🥺🥺🥺
He's practically an influencer now 😆😆😆

Such beady looking pervy eyes he has! 👀👃
Wouldn't look out of place at dussschk in a secluded car park known to the cops! "Oii oii ... dogger's deeelight right 'ere in the Raaange Rovaaah if ya faaancy some acorn rubbing! Da wife fiiinks I'm at church!" *chortle* as the fat bleep bursts out of his waistcoat! 🤣🤢
Tattle on fire ATM. Having an absolute wheezing fit, you nusty fat hens. I really love you guzzzzzzzshhhhh 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Now someone pass me my inhaler, not the one in the pink silk purse the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's practically an influencer now 😆😆😆

Tattle on fire ATM. Having an absolute wheezing fit, you nusty fat hens. I really love you guzzzzzzzshhhhh 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Now someone pass me my inhaler, not the one in the pink silk purse the other one.
Me too! 🤣🤣 Let's all wheeeeze togevvver crussshty nussshty hens and feel the laaave in da room!
I've had to ssschplassh my face with cold water, red from laughing! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a lovely white flowy top on, leggings and them manky trainers.

Why not wear white sandals? Black sandals?

Even white converse?. Anything but them manky things. Sorry but they’re horrible.

Reactions: 14
She has a lovely white flowy top on, leggings and them manky trainers.

Why not wear white sandals? Black sandals?

Even white converse?. Anything but them manky things. Sorry but they’re horrible.
She really has no fashion sense does she 🤢

Reactions: 14
Wow. Congratulations Soph. You've managed to achieve what millions of parents up and down the country can do every single day without throwing themselves a bleeping parade. Difference is, most people don't have a layabout stay at home husband, parents and a niece on hand every single day to (lets face it) do most of the actual parenting. While working an actual job (not tend job) and having real life problems to deal with, like the sky rocketing cost of merely existing.

Just duck off will you, you massive twit. You're barely even a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm not sure if I'm enraged or satisfied by the story of her saying about how she's realised other people's children have meltdowns etc. I don't even know where to start if I'm honest. Does she really not think other people's children act up? Is she that naïve or isolated? Does she have no mum friends to speak with? Or does she think hers are the spawn of the devil? Either way I'm just disgusting about the way she talks about them - or should I say Ronnie, as we all know that's who she's talking about. How in the name of God, can you have two children and still question if other kids melt down as well? She just can't handle it. She doesn't seem to know what being a mother is all about - acting surprised that she has to repeat herself or referee sibling fights with a 3 and a 1 year old, what did she expect, a Disney family with all the wild woodland creatures coming in to help with the housework? Go away ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
While the twats are away so are the bleeping floofheads 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That new tagged post, the company has shared on 4 business pages! They’re as desperate for attention as Soph is.

Edit to add photo. Soph is holding Lonnie and the changing bag! See nusty trolls, she does hold him.
EA2AEF7C-A267-4D9C-971C-C59813309D09.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't actually believe she's put that ridiculous post on making out she single handedly looked those boys, what a sicko, there are 3 adults and 1 teenager to look after 1 baby( in a pram all day most likely) and 1 3 year old !!!! Just repulsive!
A few Halloweens ago id not long had our youngest she was 2 months old,my 2 eldest wanted to go pumpkin picking because all their friends had,so off we went 4 kids under 6!!!!it was raining all week so the field was a quagmire 🤣🤣 I had one in a sling a toddler and my 2 eldest, on my own ,because my husband is self employed and has to actually work!! We had a fab time got absolutely covered in mud and the kids had marshmallow stuck all over their faces,we towed a gigantic pumpkin back to the car piled in and went home to carve it. My eldest kids still laugh at the memory of it. This fukin woman has no clue!!! Absolutely no clue what it is to be a real parent 🤬🤬
That sounds like a marvellous outing to me :D, exactly what kids should be experiencing. The inability to look after her own children on her own baffles me. I took 4 kids to school this morning (only 2 of them mine) - 6, 5, 5 and 3 - do I get a medal? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The constant shade from Stacey's sister....dont think she's a hinch fan! I noticed hinch recently shared a photo of her labels and she didn't even bother to acknowledge it!
Now she's complaining about the price of theme parks knowing hinch has just spent the weekend there!
She makes me feel ill, but I love the shade 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.