Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she was in the water. Why has she still got sunglasses in her head though? 🙄
Could just be a strappy top she's wearing though. 🤔 I should imagine she wouldn't have got in the pool seeing as she's so insecure about herself, particularly if she has any bruises from her blood disorder. Depends on what suits her narrative at the time. Any excuse not to interact with her kids but poses for Hinchers wetting their knickers.

Reactions: 27
Guyyyyyysssshhh, I’m playing The Sims 4 just now and I feel like it’s trolling me .
E0E3A3CA-4E07-4FE3-9E8F-2CB54112AFA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Going back into the park at half four when it shuts at 5pm with two young children who are probably worn out by now? Ok 🙄. Why does she have to lie about absolutely everything!!
Do Alton Towers have that thing where if you’re staying at the park, you get a couple of hours extra once it’s closed?

Reactions: 7
Do Alton Towers have that thing where if you’re staying at the park, you get a couple of hours extra once it’s closed?
Yes they used to

Could just be a strappy top she's wearing though. 🤔 I should imagine she wouldn't have got in the pool seeing as she's so insecure about herself, particularly if she has any bruises from her blood disorder. Depends on what suits her narrative at the time. Any excuse not to interact with her kids but poses for Hinchers wetting their knickers.
Agreed plus someone’s got the phone🤔

Reactions: 6
That’s no swim suit. She’s got no intention of going in the water.

Eta - just chuckling to myself about how I have the same swimming schedule as our “local celeb” who my son is friends with their child. And we do our lengths and have a brief chat etc. and occasionally someone ask for a photo and they are like “but I’m in my swim wear?!” 😂😂

Reactions: 26
Looks like she was in the water. Why has she still got sunglasses in her head though? 🙄
Imagine being that much of a sad drip, you duck your kids off or whoever you're having a break away with to run over to hinch and ask for a photo.

Soz kids hold yeself up, don't drown, I've seen a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I often take my child swimming with my legs and armpits covered in hair. Being a mum is full time and I’m lucky if I get a chance to shave once a week. But I don’t give a duck as he loves swimming so much and no one cares what I look like

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lenor has different swimwear on in both pics from her story and the lady who tagged her 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion: Minkeh waggling and theme park haggling can only get us so far, don't you know who we are??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just popping on to say that I'd be bleeping FUMING if my kid was photographed at a water park, nevermind then being posted to 4 million followers/bots/peados.

How bleeping dare she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve been here since 10am and been on the Smiler, Nemesis, Wickerman, Oblivion, Duel, and now queueing for Galactica - thankfully my ears haven’t been subjected to her shrieking like a banshee. Going to head home after Galactica, sorry to all that I couldn’t be more helpful in spotting in the wild!
wow they really think they are famous! I still don’t have any close friends or colleagues who know who she is and the ones who do couldn’t give two fucks 🤣 not to toot my own horn but I am a social person and know lots of people so it amazes me I still haven’t met anyone who likes her the way she goes on like she’s so famous

Are these folks for real 🤢, just looked at her tagged and this 💩, why are they proud of her ? How does she make them happy ?
Tbh most of these people are full narcs themselves hence the open profiles and tagging high follower accounts hoping for recognition in hope it’ll give them a boost. All absolutely crackers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.